Katie Hayes #136 Dreamt of being a Momma Millionaire with her Prop, now renting a Makeup chair in a Shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably did but fat tits made everyone attending to sign a contract not to take any pictures of her whilst she is on her bespoke dreamy social media break

This is what makes me think she’s gone to turkey for something! Since she’s been on her social media break she hasn’t been seen as she?
Someone must know? Come on spill the tea? Where is big Bertha???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is what makes me think she’s gone to turkey for something! Since she’s been on her social media break she hasn’t been seen as she?
Someone must know? Come on spill the tea? Where is big Bertha???
Someone on here saw her Aldi, think it was last week

Reactions: 8
Jack and Naomi in 2012 🤣
She doesn’t even look like the same person here !!!!!!!!! I know she’s mixed race but has she had Procedures to accentuate that ? Because she looks a very basic witch here.

Reactions: 12
She doesn’t even look like the same person here !!!!!!!!! I know she’s mixed race but has she had Procedures to accentuate that ? Because she looks a very basic witch here.
Maybe she was a lady boy? Had her dick removed?? Who knows! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Can anyone remind what thread number the thread that shall not be named is? I’m so bored I might go back

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
God, she’s had SO much work done!
You can tell Jack is a closet gay, I bet he inspected Delo’s ball bag the last time they went out
He looks like the gay friend here. 1000% he is, I messaged my mates bro before and he was howling! He said its 100% him on grindr, he said his username name was sensualcuriosity ...I am dead 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
He looks like the gay friend here. 1000% he is, I messaged my mates bro before and he was howling! He said its 100% him on grindr, he said his username name was sensualcuriosity ...I am dead 😂😂
Would he like to provide us with the (PG only) receipts for this?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
It's nearly Sunday prime time, have you all got your popcorn ready? 🍿 🤞🏻

P.s some of us have real jobs to get up early for in the morning so could you come back on sooner rather than later so I can get the entertainment in before bed please? 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.