Katie Hayes #135 Oliver Twist: Please Mum, I want some sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if she’s gone for surgery for a tummy tuck isn’t she proving how tit her PT is 😂 on that non existent calorie deficit and all them 5k runs
Haven’t heard about her fabulous PT in Australia recently. Or The Mind PT, who you know, cured her from the trolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There ya go! I'm always shitting meself in case I leave my pic on 🤣
So it was that Soosan after all. Someone on here mentioned some other name ?? Possibly to throw us off track ? Some guy called her and Irene out for their behaviour a while ago and alluded to Soosan being scousema.

Just sat here anyways saying a little prayer for Trolive as no doubt she’s in a summer onesie and beach hat in this weather !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So it was that Soosan after all. Someone on here mentioned some other name ?? Possibly to throw us off track ? Some guy called her and Irene out for their behaviour a while ago and alluded to Soosan being scousema.

Just sat here anyways saying a little prayer for Trolive as no doubt she’s in a summer onesie and beach hat in this weather !
Yeah I remember someone saying on here they found her texting their fella behind her back…..surely I’ve not made that up.
I get them all mixed up, Soosan, Irene, Caffy, 🙄

Reactions: 7
Wonder if Truff would be pleased or miffed if posts on here stopped while she’s on a insta break (or rather a break from posting)?
I’d guess she’d be pleased, because praise is all she wants regardless of how poorly she conducts herself. But when no one talks about you anymore, you are officially finished.

Reactions: 12
It’s never really been a secret that soosan is scouse ma. Her name is Elle though. And Irene’s name is Kate or Katie

Reactions: 11
Oh god was it, do you want to spill ☕ or would it expose you?
I’ll just say briefly so it wont. It was years ago. I was seeing someone and found messages on his phone off Elle, saying what she’s like to do to him 😷. I pulled him on it and he said he wouldn’t go near her and to forget about it. I fucked him off 👋

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I don’t think khm grasps the “social media break” - when your still bleeping liking posts and commenting on tit - you ain’t on a break you bleeping gigantic witch.

I genuinely think she uses that term when she just can’t be arsed keeping up with the usual fakeness she posts daily, it’s hard work being fake, not one genuine bone in her wide body the bleeping wild boar

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Hi guysss never posted here before.

Seen this on some girls insta recently - made me laugh 🤣 very on brand something of Kates not fitting properly …

View attachment 1161588
View attachment 1161591

On a separate note (because I’ve looked and there’s no threads here) anyone onto that Zaralovesxo on Tik Tok? She’s scouse, does basic AF tik toks yet she gets thousands of pounds in her live streams from randomers - dare write any comment asking how come they just give their money away, then you are a troll!!! She deserves it!! She works so hard being on live for hours neglecting her kid and fella!!

sorry taking the heat off Kate here but I feel mental for being the only one baffled and not getting this girls wow factor at all 😂
Didn’t she kick off because they keep asking has her fella jibbed her? I can’t bare her tbh

I watch her on Instagram and I think shes harmless, dresses nice, gives proper reviews of what she is advertising, keeps a clean home, buys nice things for herself and son and actually has a job too, quite the opposite of Truff, I did wonder how she affords it all but now I know. TikToc pays I didnt know that. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Someone asked her how she affords all her designer bags ect and she said she works in finance 🤣🤣 just made me laugh😂

Reactions: 1
How passive aggressive is this post from chez, ‘we all have to start somewhere’ 🤣 also, brave of her to share a blag designer business page too, we all know fakes fund the sex trafficking industry. If you can’t afford the real thing just buy similar from Zara or rent a real one for a special occasion.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
How passive aggressive is this post from chez, ‘we all have to start somewhere’ 🤣 also, brave of her to share a blag designer business page too, we all know fakes fund the sex trafficking industry. If you can’t afford the real thing just buy similar from Zara or rent a real one for a special occasion.
She writes like she is common as muck

oh, wait ….

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don’t understand all this blag Alexander Wang stuff knocking about. Why would you want to be emblazoned with a slang term for a schlong?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.