Katie Hayes #135 Oliver Twist: Please Mum, I want some sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @platesofmeat for the thread title and extra credit to @Blair-Waldorf (I think!!) for the original Oliver Twist shout.

The chronicles continue..

Engagement for the Wirral’s 36th most important mascara purchaser has been low since people finally realised that she’s only got one makeup look, and that watching someone cook oats for the 78th time in a week isn’t actually all that interesting, so we were treated to a video similar to the ones they put on Sports Personality of the Year to commemorate the cricket players we’ve lost over the years. ‘Remembering my Reason’ showed us what Mummy’s Little Bill Payer looked like without the Bly Manor filter, but its main focal point was showing us exactly how much timber Little Legs has managed to stack on in the last 18 months. Free breakfast, lunch and tea five days a week is leaving its mark, ey Delo?

The Make Ups went on a random midweek ‘family getaway’ to Tunbridge Wells this week, probably on a cheap deal so they thought they were getting a bargain. However, being the Mensa rejects they are, the £12465 they would need for petrol to get there obviously slipped their minds. The ‘getaway’ lasted for around 17 hours, probably because that’s the longest Truff allows Wirral Arg to stay in her presence continuously before he realises that he ended up with the pumpkin, and not Cinderella.

In some medical news, it appears that Truff might have a serious condition if the number of times she’s mentioned her ‘heart hurting’ is anything to go by. Fear not though, the strange condition seems to be linked with a dip in likes and comments for her make up posts which leads to a picture of March’s Employee of the Month in pigtails and size 14 boots being thrown on to boost that engagement again.

The weekend began with an announcement that she was taking a social media break and then the weekend continued with more stories than she’s put on all week. She took her only source of income with her to test a buggy, and in true Truffleback fashion, she shoved her in the palest coloured one whilst caked in cake and juice. She then walked around the shop, looking like a giant wisdom tooth pushing a pram whilst giving an extra-special guided tour to tell us that it was like being, ‘in a shop that’s like being in a fair but it’s not it’s a shop, if you know what I mean?’ If I was that shop, I’d be asking for the free cupcakes and balloon back.

‘Remember my reason’ obviously didn’t get the engagement the 104th most important Range Rover renter wanted, so as predictably as an orange bride at one of her makeup sessions, we had our 56th troll rant of the year. As always, she can’t say much because of ‘police involvement’ which as we all know is really secret code for, ‘I can’t actually say much because the evidence is there that I’m a racist homophobe with the dress sense of a vandalised bus seat and I don’t want to direct everyone to it but I still want to play the victim’.

After 12 matching pyjama shoots with her Golden Goose, and a super allowed social media break she returned with a face like a Toby Jug shitting out a pine cone sitting next to her ever-suffering mother in another promo video for which she was paid in balloons. Lovely little message about how much she loves her mum. Shame your actions don’t match your words though, Kate. It wasn’t that long ago you humiliated her live on the gram by pointing out all her facial flaws (imagine, the girl with a lip tattoo that could be used as a before picture in a cold sore treatment advert having the nerve to point out someone else’s flaws), and laid her off without pay during a lockdown so the poor woman couldn’t afford food. Mez spent the afternoon wondering whether the jail time would have been worth attempting a switch with another baby at the hospital 30 years ago, while Kate spent the afternoon shoving as many cupcakes down her grid as she could before stealing the balloons and going for her seventeenth begged meal of the week whilst staying in her calorie deficit.

We leave her this time like the massive Queen Beg and Scav she is having planning meetings for her 30th birthday party. Fingers crossed she’ll at least clean the dog tit and carrier bags full of old nylon hair choice extensions out of her garden this time if she chooses to have it at home again. Gin bar and angel wings on her drive incoming..

As always, Read the Wiki..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 135
She then walked around the shop, looking like a giant wisdom tooth pushing a pram
🤣😂🤣
My colleague who sits opposite me has just asked what the duck I keep bursting out laughing at.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sorry I have died at everything in that catch up
WFH today and cackling in my empty house, cat just jumped out of his skin

#readthewiki

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Super grateful to my fellow trolls for my very first thread title - I’m teary! If anyone needs me I’ll be wearing trackies and a trench coat & begging for free tit at my local pub thanks to my new influencer status. It’s super allowed. You’re all just jealous.

especially thankful to @Blair-Waldorf for the inspiration. May Oliver Twist finally get some sleep, and some colour in her wardrobe.

Love ya trolls!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m trying to put my shoes on for the school run but when I saw Eleanor had made the new thread I had to read it sans bespoke reasons so I could properly savour it.

It was worth every second of the wait for that recap. Employee of the month, vandalised bus seats, wisdom tooth truff. Crying with laughter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Well done to @platesofmeat for the thread title and extra credit to @Blair-Waldorf (I think!!) for the original Oliver Twist shout.

Engagement for the Wirral’s 36th most important mascara purchaser has been low since people finally realised that she’s only got one makeup look, and that watching someone cook oats for the 78th time in a week isn’t actually all that interesting, so we were treated to a video similar to the ones they put on Sports Personality of the Year to commemorate the cricket players we’ve lost over the years. ‘Remembering my Reason’ showed us what Mummy’s Little Bill Payer looked like without the Bly Manor filter, but its main focal point was showing us exactly how much timber Little Legs has managed to stack on in the last 18 months. Free breakfast, lunch and tea five days a week is leaving its mark, ey Delo?

The Make Ups went on a random midweek ‘family getaway’ to Tunbridge Wells this week, probably on a cheap deal so they thought they were getting a bargain. However, being the Mensa rejects they are, the £12465 they would need for petrol to get there obviously slipped their minds. The ‘getaway’ lasted for around 17 hours, probably because that’s the longest Truff allows Wirral Arg to stay in her presence continuously before he realises that he ended up with the pumpkin, and not Cinderella.

In some medical news, it appears that Truff might have a serious condition if the number of times she’s mentioned her ‘heart hurting’ is anything to go by. Fear not though, the strange condition seems to be linked with a dip in likes and comments for her make up posts which leads to a picture of March’s Employee of the Month in pigtails and size 14 boots being thrown on to boost that engagement again.

The weekend began with an announcement that she was taking a social media break and then the weekend continued with more stories than she’s put on all week. She took her only source of income with her to test a buggy, and in true Truffleback fashion, she shoved her in the palest coloured one whilst caked in cake and juice. She then walked around the shop, looking like a giant wisdom tooth pushing a pram whilst giving an extra-special guided tour to tell us that it was like being, ‘in a shop that’s like being in a fair but it’s not it’s a shop, if you know what I mean?’ If I was that shop, I’d be asking for the free cupcakes and balloon back.

‘Remember my reason’ obviously didn’t get the engagement the 104th most important Range Rover renter wanted, so as predictably as an orange bride at one of her makeup sessions, we had our 56th troll rant of the year. As always, she can’t say much because of ‘police involvement’ which as we all know is really secret code for, ‘I can’t actually say much because the evidence is there that I’m a racist homophobe with the dress sense of a vandalised bus seat and I don’t want to direct everyone to it but I still want to play the victim’.

After 12 matching pyjama shoots with her Golden Goose, and a super allowed social media break she returned with a face like a Toby Jug shitting out a pine cone sitting next to her ever-suffering mother in another promo video for which she was paid in balloons. Lovely little message about how much she loves her mum. Shame your actions don’t match your words though, Kate. It wasn’t that long ago you humiliated her live on the gram by pointing out all her facial flaws (imagine, the girl with a lip tattoo that could be used as a before picture in a cold sore treatment advert having the nerve to point out someone else’s flaws), and laid her off without pay during a lockdown so the poor woman couldn’t afford food. Mez spent the afternoon wondering whether the jail time would have been worth attempting a switch with another baby at the hospital 30 years ago, while Kate spent the afternoon shoving as many cupcakes down her grid as she could before stealing the balloons and going for her seventeenth begged meal of the week whilst staying in her calorie deficit.

We leave her this time like the massive Queen Beg and Scav she is having planning meetings for her 30th birthday party. Fingers crossed she’ll at least clean the dog tit and carrier bags full of old nylon hair choice extensions out of her garden this time if she chooses to have it at home again. Gin bar and angel wings on her drive incoming..

Employee of the month and walking wisdom tooth, can’t cope HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I've just put the line "I'm going to plain to take her" into my momma influencer Google translator and it came as "I'm going to try and bum a day out there #ad"
Screenshot_20220325-161519_Instagram.jpg
*edited because I foolishly spelt it plan when it's clearly plain 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25

bleeping bravo 👏 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
SWD must seriously need help using this racist bleep to promote them. They need to sort there heads out

And she’s back 👌🏼

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Imagine spending a couple of hundred quid on your wedding makeup to be slathered in BPerfect makeup with filthy brushes and a stencil face copy cat look cos your MUA can’t do anything else 😂😭

I would literally fight them. FIGHT.👊🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 34
1) Maybe Olive likes monkeys because her parents are a bit throw back to them
2) Did Kate miss the year of learning commars?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.