Katie Hayes #135 Oliver Twist: Please Mum, I want some sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guysss never posted here before.

Seen this on some girls insta recently - made me laugh šŸ¤£ very on brand something of Kates not fitting properly ā€¦

21697ECB-ED8C-4D35-B357-4ED2062B4061.jpeg

4565D439-2195-4130-9CF8-3DBDD43A9A19.jpeg

On a separate note (because Iā€™ve looked and thereā€™s no threads here) anyone onto that Zaralovesxo on Tik Tok? Sheā€™s scouse, does basic AF tik toks yet she gets thousands of pounds in her live streams from randomers - dare write any comment asking how come they just give their money away, then you are a troll!!! She deserves it!! She works so hard being on live for hours neglecting her kid and fella!!

sorry taking the heat off Kate here but I feel mental for being the only one baffled and not getting this girls wow factor at all šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Seen this on some girls insta recently - made me laugh šŸ¤£ very on brand something of Kates not fitting properly ā€¦

View attachment 1161588
View attachment 1161591

On a separate note (because Iā€™ve looked and thereā€™s no threads here) anyone onto that Zaralovesxo on Tik Tok? Sheā€™s scouse, does basic AF tik toks yet she gets thousands of pounds in her live streams from randomers - dare write any comment asking how come they just give their money away, then you are a troll!!! She deserves it!! She works so hard being on live for hours neglecting her kid and fella!!

sorry taking the heat off Kate here but I feel mental for being the only one baffled and not getting this girls wow factor at all šŸ˜‚
Is that what those things are that ping? I thought it was people just liking the video, didnā€™t realise itā€™s actual money?! WTF

Reactions: 5
Whatā€™s scousebird done
Im so jelous of you and your fresh eyesā€¦. Pop over to the scousebird thread and begin the highs and lows of the sweet Tory girl who ā€˜scrans arseā€™ šŸ¤®is a part time mum and thinks she is truly Liverpoolā€™s own supermodel in her ā€œswear down honest to godā€ hoodies who apparently are aimed at girls from Liverpool to buy and wear! šŸ¤Æ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

View attachment 1161588
View attachment 1161591

I watch her on Instagram and I think shes harmless, dresses nice, gives proper reviews of what she is advertising, keeps a clean home, buys nice things for herself and son and actually has a job too, quite the opposite of Truff, I did wonder how she affords it all but now I know. TikToc pays I didnt know that. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 7
Crimes against fashion and not representative of any scouse bird/girl or woman ever, scruffy bleep.
Funds her shop of shite on Tory loans , when thereā€™s never even an employee in there , and she hates the tories obvs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Don't write on here much just like to read. Just to let the ASOS shoppers know there's 20% off tonight between 7pm and 9pm with code HURRY20

P.s - Truff smells like bin juice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Im so jelous of you and your fresh eyesā€¦. Pop over to the scousebird thread and begin the highs and lows of the sweet Tory girl who ā€˜scrans arseā€™ šŸ¤®is a part time mum and thinks she is truly Liverpoolā€™s own supermodel in her ā€œswear down honest to godā€ hoodies who apparently are aimed at girls from Liverpool to buy and wear! šŸ¤Æ
When I see the words scran ass I just think of Becky and Bradley, if yeno yeno šŸ¤£šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Part time mum is a bit generous now, come on

• Haha
Reactions: 12
if sheā€™s gone for surgery for a tummy tuck isnā€™t she proving how tit her PT is šŸ˜‚ on that non existent calorie deficit and all them 5k runs

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.