Katie Hayes #135 Oliver Twist: Please Mum, I want some sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband is from the north and when he shouts the kids he shouts ‘use two’. Hurts my soul. I miss my brain workout of deciphering truffs illiterate captions

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You know what kills me , when she said one of us had a job high up , and said troll HAS STILL NOT UNVEILED THEMSELVES !!!!
Are we not all the same person? I thought it was just one of us pretending to be loads of us.

I have a high up job, my office is on the 12th floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
How passive aggressive is this post from chez, ‘we all have to start somewhere’ 🤣 also, brave of her to share a blag designer business page too, we all know fakes fund the sex trafficking industry. If you can’t afford the real thing just buy similar from Zara or rent a real one for a special occasion.
I did laugh when I seen this 🤣🤣 promoting a page selling blag designer gear that the girl is working hard to build. Oh come on what the duck she’s finding war and sex trafficking love

Why would you want blag gear of someone accused of sexual asssult
Who did she get done or she done someone? I’m confused 😂

Reactions: 10
Are we not all the same person? I thought it was just one of us pretending to be loads of us.

I have a high up job, my office is on the 12th floor.
The sad fact is 99% of us on here are more literate and earn more money than her. I'm glad she is leaving insta, she needs to. She was flying high and jacked it in for a cake swing and some free roast dinners. That must have actually hit her hard mentally being that bleeping stupid. Her and Delo are on a time limit for sure, only so many panelling jobs he can do before realising she doesn't pull her weight AT ALL.... they dont even have a clean house for duck sake. What a shame the nob.

Reactions: 31
All the Scots and Irish language speakers feeling victimised by the brits on here for using the word yous/yeez 🤣
063B12BF-CAF3-4D16-8D17-F7C696A173E4.png

Come back truff to give us something to talk about 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 31
All the Scots and Irish language speakers feeling victimised by the brits on here for using the word yous/yeez 🤣
View attachment 1164127

Come back truff to give us something to talk about 😭
I love how Scots people type how they speak, I try to repeat it out loud and sound like a scouse version of Nicola Sturgeon crossed with Jimmy Kranky.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I love how Scots people type how they speak, I try to repeat it out loud and sound like a scouse version of Nicola Sturgeon crossed with Jimmy Kranky.
I always howl at the English stumbling onto Scottish Twitter and replying to tweets with “in English?” Fuckoff 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I always howl at the English stumbling onto Scottish Twitter and replying to tweets with “in English?” Fuckoff 🤣🤣
I’ve read a lot of Irvine Welsh and have walked round talking in a broad Edinburgh accent for weeks afterwards 😂. ‘Here’s the polis’ ‘you watching the fitba’ ‘aye I ken I ken’ etc etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve read a lot of Irvine Welsh and have walked round talking in a broad Edinburgh accent for weeks afterwards 😂. ‘Here’s the polis’ ‘you watching the fitba’ ‘aye I ken I ken’ etc etc.
Have you read Glue? I love that book.

I love local accents, dialects and languages. I think it’s so important we preserve them and encourage them, instead of turning our noses up. I can’t stand it when the middle classes make a value judgement of someone based on their dialect.

I love it when the TOWIE lot use the word his instead of he’s/he is. I always read it out in my best Essex accent. HIS BEAUTIFUL!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Have you read Glue? I love that book.

I love local accents, dialects and languages. I think it’s so important we preserve them and encourage them, instead of turning our noses up. I can’t stand it when the middle classes make a value judgement of someone based on their dialect.

I love it when the TOWIE lot use the word his instead of he’s/he is. I always read it out in my best Essex accent. HIS BEAUTIFUL!
Not read that one, I need to read more tbh but unlike Truff sitting on her arse all day I haven’t got the time! Marabou Stork Nightmares is mad though, left me reeling for ages that book. Brilliantly written.

I LOVE regional accents. Scouse, Glaswegian, Belfast, Geordie, cockney even Brummie cos I think it’s dead cute. I think it’s hilarious when I go abroad and people think I’m not even speaking English 😂. The Americans in particular are baffled by scousers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She won’t be having surgery she can’t even afford the flights over to Turkey in the first place. She just has f all to talk about

Remember the setback is always stronger than the comeback 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not read that one, I need to read more tbh but unlike Truff sitting on her arse all day I haven’t got the time! Marabou Stork Nightmares is mad though, left me reeling for ages that book. Brilliantly written.

I LOVE regional accents. Scouse, Glaswegian, Belfast, Geordie, cockney even Brummie cos I think it’s dead cute. I think it’s hilarious when I go abroad and people think I’m not even speaking English 😂. The Americans in particular are baffled by scousers!
Americans always think I’m Irish (I’m scouse)
Love a Geordie accent me. And a northern Irish one.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Americans always think I’m Irish (I’m scouse)
Love a Geordie accent me. And a northern Irish one.
Love the Northern Irish accent, it’s dead sexy. Like Jamie Dornan. Hubba Hubba 😍.
People always think I’m Irish when I’m abroad too, must be all the Celtic roots in Liverpool.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Social media break doesn’t count for the by Kate hayes page then? We all know she has to ‘run’ it herself

Reactions: 9
My elderly neighbour is from Anglesey so she has a little welsh accent, she was speaking in the back garden on the phone to her son in English she heard me in the garden and changed to Welsh Language, when she came off the phone she insisted on telling me her son is not too good at understanding the English language funny how she was speaking English prior to hearing me. I told her I have the same problem speaking English and was not arsed what her conversation was about, she didnt understand my fast scouse accent. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.