Katie Hayes #135 Oliver Twist: Please Mum, I want some sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wft is she waffling on about

All I read was
Good
Good person win
people win
Good
win people always
Always
Always good win
Person always win
Good person always win

She bleeping chats tit!
Good people don’t always win though? Awful things happen to genuinely lovely people everyday. Be arsed with the battle cries. Get a job and go away.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m thinking she may treat us to a resurrection on Easter Sunday, a little bit like Jesus Christ did that time.

All advised by her “new agent”. I wonder how the agent is going to spin this racist, homophobic, bully into something similar to the son of God? Read the wiki.
be the usual bollocks, “I am a different person now, that doesn’t reflect the person I am today, I was young and uneducated, have learnt from my mistakes”

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.