Katie Hayes #135 Oliver Twist: Please Mum, I want some sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And we never did get that HUGE discount code she was promising the other day. 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 17
bleeping love it 🫖 👌🏼
I’m glad Chez told her to do one.

The smelly duck brings nothing but constant school uses drama and I’d bet next months wages on the fact KHM carried on telling people she was still owner of Oh Snarlin

and it probably came back to bite Chez on the arse at some point over the last 2 years.

Isn’t it mad how KHM’s not bothered with Chez the last year and when she wants a job - goes out for lunch with her 🤣 fake fucker!!!

View attachment 1160792
Wonder if mez is still st snarlin😂
Imagine the convos they have about truff, crawling back with her long fat tail between her chafing thighs.

She must be bleeping skint. Next she will be advertising herself on facebook marketplace groups, pure scruff

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine the convos they have about truff, crawling back with her long fat tail between her chafing thighs.

She must be bleeping skint. Next she will be advertising herself on facebook marketplace groups, pure scruff
Do we think someone would book her if so y

Reactions: 2

I just want her to hurry up an start her only fans account MLM lasted a day so that’s all that’s left now.
imagine Truff laying on the bed with her legs akimbo rubbing truffle oil all over her fat tits moaning trolls

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I just want her to hurry up an start her only fans account MLM lasted a day so that’s all that’s left now.
imagine Truff laying on the bed with her legs akimbo rubbing truffle oil all over her fat tits moaning trolls
Eugh 🤮 imagine her englarfed flaps flopping everywhere, chewing on her large burger nips on that manky old bed

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Totally “legit” ☕ but I heard she’s went quiet cause she’s trying to break into the music industry #isittoolatenowtosaysorreeeeee
5A1D6A97-4A0E-43EA-957F-ECEEDF073933.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.