Katie Hayes #135 Oliver Twist: Please Mum, I want some sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watch her on Instagram and I think shes harmless, dresses nice, gives proper reviews of what she is advertising, keeps a clean home, buys nice things for herself and son and actually has a job too, quite the opposite of Truff, I did wonder how she affords it all but now I know. TikToc pays I didnt know that. 🤷🏼‍♀️
her fiancés family have a lot of money, he’s a mccaughran. She works an office job currently, the money doesn’t come from her own work. Mainly his family, then tik tok hence her being on 7 hours a day..

Reactions: 4
Why would you want blag gear of someone accused of sexual asssult
OMG didn’t even know that! What a prick.

her fiancés family have a lot of money, he’s a mccaughran. She works an office job currently, the money doesn’t come from her own work. Mainly his family, then tik tok hence her being on 7 hours a day..
Are they the same McCaughrans related to Hayley from Malinki Aesthetics?

Reactions: 2
Sometimes I feel bad for how much we take the piss out of her, yeah her hair could do with a wash, but she actually looks good in that pic.
Stop it I’m screaming. Did genuinely have to do a double take. Thought is was Truff make up free after a facial

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think the ‘break’ has come about for one of two reasons.

1) Someone has staged some sort of intervention and told her to get a grip. Whether that’s her mates, family or Delo, I bet she’s bleeping insufferable to live with and be around. Wonder if he’s given her an ultimatum.

2) Her ‘brands’ have genuinely dried up and she’s got duck all to advertise/blag/steal/copy/fake so she’s got no content!

Could be both. Who knows, we likely never will! Still waiting for that HUGE discount code though, saved up all last months UC…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
How passive aggressive is this post from chez, ‘we all have to start somewhere’ 🤣 also, brave of her to share a blag designer business page too, we all know fakes fund the sex trafficking industry. If you can’t afford the real thing just buy similar from Zara or rent a real one for a special occasion.
C31F17DF-A1FA-4D28-A90C-639332E86E8A.png

Can’t stand people who say ‘use’
It’s YOU or YOU ARE/YOU’RE, now duck off 😶🌫😶🌫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Agreed - use grates on me so much.

also why is someone calling that tracksuit perfect and ‘the sickest’?! It’s a black cotton tracksuit...
What is the world coming to?
Just easier innit
Obvs I say you, you’re in front of my Mum so I don’t get twatted for being common 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Are they the same McCaughrans related to Hayley from Malinki Aesthetics?
I don’t know Malinki or Hayley well but his mothers old insta (she’s deceased) does follow her, so could very well be! Elliot is Alfred McCaughrans son.

Reactions: 1
Disgusting isn’t it! I remember reading about it around this time last year. Not that you’d expect these lot to have morals, would promote a Rolf Harris’ song if they got a cut from it

Reactions: 10
I don't think she's having surgery. I honestly think I someone has had a good talking to her and also she's having no luck with brands because every time she promotes something we contact them to make them aware. I think she's laying low hoping we move on and she can start to rebuild again. When had she just apologised originally it would have been easier.

Reactions: 21
Wish she would go missing for 3 months. Actually get her life together. Lose the weight for real like she says she will all the time and get actually learn how to do make up! Everytime I see her posts I am like that is not you- she bangs on about how she gets the angles, maybe you should run a course at Oh Darlin because you look unrecognisable.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't think she's having surgery. I honestly think I someone has had a good talking to her and also she's having no luck with brands because every time she promotes something we contact them to make them aware. I think she's laying low hoping we move on and she can start to rebuild again. When had she just apologised originally it would have been easier.
she was never going to mention it
On her Instagram as the majority of her followers ,who aren’t bots, won’t have been aware of it and she won’t have wanted to make them aware and arrogantly believed that she could lie to brands and spin her stalker/troll tales to them and then make herself the victim.
She’s a perfect example of someone who is too stupid to know they are stupid.

Reactions: 19
You know what kills me , when she said one of us had a job high up , and said troll HAS STILL NOT UNVEILED THEMSELVES !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
How unprofessional is that?? Illiterate bellends. Rather flush my money down the toilet
I used to have a teacher who, whenever someone said “you’s” she would shriek “EWES LIVE IN A FIELD”

And I think of that every time I hear it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.