Katie Hayes #135 Oliver Twist: Please Mum, I want some sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe pephead has told her to tone it done on Insta and she has brought all the strife on herself. A few home truths. #Stillnoapology #racist #homophobe

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Remember when she was laughing about how the trolls pay her bills and how the more we talk about her more free stuff she’ll get?

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaha
How’s that working out for ya fat tits??
Ha ha ha ha ha ha the smug bleep no more hey ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Found it on the Wiki 😂😂😂
Ha ha ha ha ha ha this will never be old 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She did a talking story a week or so ago where she said something like “I’ve been out this morning and met a friend for lunch - I’m just going to say who it is, she won’t mind, it was Cheryl”.

I thought it was a bit of a weird thing at the time the way she mentioned it. It was just after the parking kick off on Facebook and Chez was off Insta aswell for a few days afterwards.
I thought that was so odd when she said “I’m just gonna say it, it was Cheryl.” Like she was revealing reveling she’d met her arch-nemesis and everyone would faint with shock.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
The way she announced she had met up with Pep was weird at the time, feel like it makes more sense now.

I think she will spin it that she’s got a chair nearer to home for ease with Olive picking up from nursey/school
Yes. I was going to suggest thi about 'school' drop off/pick up.
I'm massively disappointed that no-one has said she's going to spin the rented chair with her massive heffalump hooves. You've all ruined Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How long do we think the break will last i actually think she’ll last until Friday

Have a look at the last MUA, Charlie Edwards. How is truff going to compete with her? 🤣 Charlie is doing campaigns with all the fast fashion retailers and fat tits is doing “momma glams” 🤢🤣
View attachment 1160362
Nikki makeup is the best about her vids are amazing x

Reactions: 7
bleeping love it 🫖 👌🏼
I’m glad Chez told her to do one.

The smelly duck brings nothing but constant school uses drama and I’d bet next months wages on the fact KHM carried on telling people she was still owner of Oh Snarlin

and it probably came back to bite Chez on the arse at some point over the last 2 years.

Isn’t it mad how KHM’s not bothered with Chez the last year and when she wants a job - goes out for lunch with her 🤣 fake fucker!!!

View attachment 1160792
This photo will be her before pic for the big revel

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She will probably say shes had to rent a chair because TROLLS have been trying to book her in for trials at their homes where they plan to ambush her…. And TROLLS have been trying to turn up at her address, she feels vulnerable in her home etc etc. Because shes soooooo busy with wedding make up she needs a base to work from.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She is going to reveal her new seat which is due to seriously high demand - remember she is fully booked all of 2022 except for all the weekends she has availability 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She did a talking story a week or so ago where she said something like “I’ve been out this morning and met a friend for lunch - I’m just going to say who it is, she won’t mind, it was Cheryl”.

I thought it was a bit of a weird thing at the time the way she mentioned it.
I wonder if that was just for the trolls benefit. You can be friends with people you used to work with. After all she left to become the Queen of Insta.

All the meals out will no doubt dry up soon if they haven’t already. How’s she going to spin that one? Fell in love with cooking again?
Maybe she’ll get a HELLO DAVE code for us 🤣
(HELLO DAVE is the pretend brother of HELLO FRESH)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Everything she does is in communication to here, her genuine followers are too thick to realise she even gave up her share of OD even less likely to realise there was a potential rift between her and chez so why would they care if they met or not?
We are the only ones talking about it!
It’s embarrassing, you have other influencers who acknowledge they have threads here from time to time but Kate makes it her whole entire life day in day out indirectly responding to whatever we speak about here 🙄

Reactions: 24
bleeping love it 🫖 👌🏼

The smelly duck brings nothing but constant school uses drama and I’d bet next months wages on the fact KHM carried on telling people she was still owner of Oh Snarlin

and it probably came back to bite Chez on the arse at some point over the last 2 years.

Isn’t it mad how KHM’s not bothered with Chez the last year and when she wants a job - goes out for lunch with her 🤣 fake fucker!!!

View attachment 1160792
This picture will never not make me laugh. She looks like a homeless person who’s come in off the street for a free brew.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
bleeping love it 🫖 👌🏼

View attachment 1160792
This picture is the funniest thing, an aging ’milf’ who loves herself and what happens when a cartoonist is asked to draw a nerd

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She will be noting down all the chair explanations in all the space in her motherhood diary - 100% will use something said here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She’ll probably spend a week off insta then come back and say she’s been reflecting and realises how much she misses make-up so is going to invest more time in it again and not do as much social media!
What an absolute dick for giving up her whole career for Instagram 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Social media break but commenting on her brothers fiancées post 2 hours ago 🤣🤷🏽‍♀️ good break that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.