Katie Hayes #135 Oliver Twist: Please Mum, I want some sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet shes flown to turkey or Poland where Sallie axl gets her free botched surgery to get one of those mummy makeovers 🥴🥴🥴
I'd bleeping scream if someone got a pic of her all bandaged up
Katie Hayes in “the momma returns”
35BEB771-D298-4F3C-9D57-1B4CB040D23A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 51
That fat homophobic racist bleep can’t hold her own piss and loves to gloat, so if she was off to get something done I reckon we’d of known by now. Anyway, if you are you homophobic racist bleep, do us a favour and put up what place you’re going to, so we can fire the tweets at them for a laugh. With a bit of luck they might sew your fat cake hole together or give you a botched tit job or botched tummy tuck

Even your child can’t bring all the likes in either.

Maybe she’s taking a break to go and look for that bit of missing string what’s still floating about 😂 still can’t get over that
What's this about string? I'm blocked again firvliking a comment

Reactions: 4
If she’s been gifted surgery she will need to post her “surgery journey” on Instagram as part of the contract so I can’t see that at all being part of a social media break. Also didn’t she say she was working Easter Saturday and had space for “momma glams”? If she was off having surgery I’m not sure she’d be recovered to be doing makeup by then?
Yeah but this is the same person that went to a rave 9 days post adominal surgery and used a lip scrub the day after her lip blush. Truff knows best

Reactions: 22
I doubt she would be having a tummy tuck , Matt who is desperate to marry her also wants a baby now..... she will be having more more money making props so won't be stomach surgery yet , if anything it would be the fat tits.

I don't think she's having nothing done , it's a temper tantrum , she's lost control , no one working with her. This is for full dramatic effect this , when she returns we will get the the ultimate troll rant . She will be saying she was suicidal all that !! Trying to get as many people feeling sorry for her as possible.

She will be back on by Easter showing off Oluvs vile deccy display ! Then a miraculous recovery for the 30th Brag Fest.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Yeah but this is the same person that went to a rave 9 days post adominal surgery and used a lip scrub the day after her lip blush. Truff knows best
I was about to say I don’t think she’d be daft enough to get a momma makeover if she wants a reason number 2, but being reminded of the post c-section rave, then yeh, she probably is that daft.

Reactions: 15
I was about to say I don’t think she’d be daft enough to get a momma makeover if she wants a reason number 2, but being reminded of the post c-section rave, then yeh, she probably is that daft.
Loves a freebie though doesn’t she, she would have whatever anyone is prepared to give her I reckon so long as she doesn’t have to pay for it.

Reactions: 9
I reckon she’ll have a sleeve or a bypass then have the momma makeover when she’s done with her bespokes. Im calling it.

Reactions: 9
I think you can get surgery on finance now can imagine her ringing them

"KHM HERE, WORLD TRAVELLED MUA, UNSUCCESSFUL EXBUSINESS OWNER BOSS MOMMA!! DO YOU DO FAT TITS REDUCTION ON ZILCH???"

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think you can get surgery on finance now can imagine her ringing them

"KHM HERE, WORLD TRAVELLED MUA, UNSUCCESSFUL EXBUSINESS OWNER BOSS MOMMA!! DO YOU DO FAT TITS REDUCTION ON ZILCH???"
If she gets surgery I suggest she keeps it to herself, I mean after all, she has spent the past year blaming trolls and her ex for forcing her into surgery the first time and using any opportunity to talk about how the REASON has taught her how to love her body.. saggy tits, tigger strips, nfl shoulders and all, when we all know it’s a load of tit and she’d sacrifice anything for a normal back, perky tits and a flat belly. She seen other influencers getting their bellies and bits out and jumped on the bandwagon, that’s literally all it was, completely and totally self serving for likes and engagement. Delo must fuckin cringe! Just like his family do.

Btw anytime she mentions the reason my brain plays that hoobastank song in my head!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Have we worked out how she's going to spin the chair renting thing? How is she going to let people know she's there, taking bookings without admitting to the fact she's there taking bookings?

Reactions: 18
Have we worked out how she's going to spin the chair renting thing? How is she going to let people know she's there, taking bookings without admitting to the fact she's there taking bookings?
And how mental will it look that the chair isn’t at Oh Darlin? I predict lots of Chezza posts from Kate, making it clear that there has been no fallout.

Reactions: 15
And how mental will it look that the chair isn’t at Oh Darlin? I predict lots of Chezza posts from Kate, making it clear that there has been no fallout.
We have already had this she mentioned meeting up with chinny T last week out of now where. Making out they were still pals. When really she’s renting a chair in another salon.
Bit embarrassing ain’t it Truufle tits

Reactions: 14
I don’t reckon she will talk about the chair and it will only be disclosed to people booking trials with her. Someone will probably ask on a Q&A and she’ll respond with none of your business TROLL

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She will have ‘found her love of makeup again and rented a chair while oluv spent all week at nursey cause she loves it so much’

Reactions: 18
We have already had this she mentioned meeting up with chinny T last week out of now where. Making out they were still pals. When really she’s renting a chair in another salon.
Bit embarrassing ain’t it Truufle tits
Meeting up to ask if she can rent a chair was what she was really doing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.