Katie Hayes #135 Oliver Twist: Please Mum, I want some sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And how mental will it look that the chair isn’t at Oh Darlin? I predict lots of Chezza posts from Kate, making it clear that there has been no fallout.
Talking of chairs did they keep the flower chair (that no one is allowed to copy as it's khms bespoke design) when they re did the salon or did they lash it in a skip ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Meeting up to ask if she can rent a chair was what she was really doing 🤣
She's definitely asked to rent a chair in Oh Darlin' and been told where to go. Even as ex Co-owner, you would want the business to succeed. That salon is linked to her name and whether she is there or not, if the salon looks good that automatically makes her look good. If you thought you were as good at makeup as she believes she is, you would want the pleasure of bringing people back for appointments.

She's too ignorant to admit that she's fucked up, especially after saying for the last year that she has fallen out of love with makeup, didnt have a kid to not spend time with it and even going as far as doing podcasts to say that it's not the life for her anymore. And she's too stupid to realise that she's now competing with a business that she used to run. One that seems to be doing well without her input and social media presence, which was always her excuse for not giving up social media.

The thick bastard can't spin this to make herself look good, so is instead pulling out the troll card everytime she needs to do a couple of days of work.

Reactions: 29
There are another two make up artists in Filson Aesthetics. Just been having a look on their Instagram.

💯💯
Just had a look at their MUA and oooooh! One of them literally does brown smokes and no blending so she will fit right in

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Have a look at the last MUA, Charlie Edwards. How is truff going to compete with her? 🤣 Charlie is doing campaigns with all the fast fashion retailers and fat tits is doing “momma glams” 🤢🤣
CBADFC75-D037-4DFC-8120-803FDF38D4F8.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Have a look at the last MUA, Charlie Edwards. How is truff going to compete with her? 🤣 Charlie is doing campaigns with all the fast fashion retailers and fat tits is doing “momma glams” 🤢🤣
View attachment 1160362
I didn’t look at hers before you pointed it out!!! She’s the best of them there - one of them is very Kate based however

Reactions: 8
She definitely met with Pep Head and asked for a chair or back in for free, Pep was a bit taken aback or couldn’t be arsed with Truff kicking off in public so told her she’d need to go away and think about it then Truff posted that gushing lickey arse message about how amazing Pep Head is to try and persuade her then Pep text her saying no 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
If I was Cheryl I wouldn't want her back at Oh Darlin with a chair. She hasn't said she's sold up so people would still think she co-owned it, bringing Cheryl into all the drama that follows her around

Reactions: 21
If I was Cheryl I wouldn't want her back at Oh Darlin with a chair. She hasn't said she's sold up so people would still think she co-owned it, bringing Cheryl into all the drama that follows her around
That's what I thought. She would pretend it's still hers and be bossing everyone around. Cheryl wouldn't stand for it.

Reactions: 15
She definitely met with Pep Head and asked for a chair or back in for free, Pep was a bit taken aback or couldn’t be arsed with Truff kicking off in public so told her she’d need to go away and think about it then Truff posted that gushing lickey arse message about how amazing Pep Head is to try and persuade her then Pep text her saying no 😂
Boss tea ☕ 🐸. I can’t believe the big buffoon went crawling back to Scream Mask Gob, cap in hand, begging to rent a chair when she used to co-own the gaff. You couldn’t make this up 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What did she say about her I must of mist that

Reactions: 3
Is Easter 2 weeks off? Easter is her “favourite holiday” of the year isn’t it (along with Christmas, Halloween, valentines, blah blah)
Maybe little legs could pop an engagement ring in a kinder egg for her. Pah ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Boss tea ☕ 🐸. I can’t believe the big buffoon went crawling back to Scream Mask Gob, cap in hand, begging to rent a chair when she used to co-own the gaff. You couldn’t make this up 😂.
How desperate does she look doing that 🥴

Reactions: 11
Is Easter 2 weeks off? Easter is her “favourite holiday” of the year isn’t it (along with Christmas, Halloween, valentines, blah blah)
Maybe little legs could pop an engagement ring in a kinder egg for her. Pah ha ha
I dunno why but talking about her and Easter made me think of Easter eggs and then reminded me of
"Swallows five boiled eggs" and now I'm crying in the kitchen 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The way she announced she had met up with Pep was weird at the time, feel like it makes more sense now.

I think she will spin it that she’s got a chair nearer to home for ease with Olive picking up from nursey/school

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What have a missed how do we know Truff has met with Chezza?
She did a talking story a week or so ago where she said something like “I’ve been out this morning and met a friend for lunch - I’m just going to say who it is, she won’t mind, it was Cheryl”.

I thought it was a bit of a weird thing at the time the way she mentioned it. It was just after the parking kick off on Facebook and Chez was off Insta aswell for a few days afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
bleeping love it 🫖 👌🏼
I’m glad Chez told her to do one.

The smelly duck brings nothing but constant school uses drama and I’d bet next months wages on the fact KHM carried on telling people she was still owner of Oh Snarlin

and it probably came back to bite Chez on the arse at some point over the last 2 years.

Isn’t it mad how KHM’s not bothered with Chez the last year and when she wants a job - goes out for lunch with her 🤣 fake fucker!!!

3597ECAA-8E60-4429-87C2-ACB1B65E59B6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.