Katie Hayes #134 Family day was no fun, got called A racist homophobic runt by No Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she wait for oluv to fall asleep in her #gifted pram and take a pic next to her? No sign of delo either

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She deffo forgot to pack any shoes and has to let Olaf wear the slippers she traveled in
I think Truff being the falcon icon she is thinks that combo looks good yano. She's put them fluffy Birkenstocks that are x3 sizes too big on her kid in freezing cold weather all for the grammmm.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Truff being the falcon icon she is thinks that combo looks good yano. She's put them fluffy Birkenstocks that are x3 sizes too big on her kid in freezing cold weather all for the grammmm.
Orr picture of baby olive fist born she looked a big baby 👶

Reactions: 7
Family time? At a Spa and being ragged round shops? Delo has 100% hopped on at Dover…never to be seen again.
What’s with the latest montage of “my reason” you’re only trying to convince yourself that you’re a good mother. Noone else could give a duck about Oluvs enlightening 😴

Reactions: 27
Her ‘reason’ for what?
Giving up her business to become a full time filthy, snivelling beg on social media who cries troll just to get some free balloons & synthetic clothing… F OFF Truff you are soooo boring wheeling out the same BS over & over again🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Remembering my Reason........heard it all now ..hahaha she needs to have a day off her mate 😂😂😂😂

It's a shame she doesn't remember to buy shoes that fit her reason, remember to put Sun lotion on her reason , remember to buy things herself for her reason.... remember to let her reason have a nap, remember to not take her reason on a bar crawl.... the list is endless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
That video has just highlighted how much Delo has let himself go, poor depressed bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Did she shite have an emergency c-sec. I've had two and almost died during my last. I went into natural labour with both, I was a sweaty, horrible mess and in absolute shock. My pics do not resemble a full face of make up, cheery looking couple. The friends who had pre planned sections look like that, so she definitely had a pre planned one didn't she. duck off with my reason too.... your reason for what you racist, beggy bleep!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Shall we have a game of what does Truff actually need to remember? I'll start ... to say sorry for be homophobic!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Im sorry and don't want to offend anyone, or be horrible to a child and I have had big babies but Jesus Christ that child had some head on her, like a beachball no wonder she had a planned c section, even her big canoe would have struggled to birth that out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.