Katie Hayes #134 Family day was no fun, got called A racist homophobic runt by No Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have now seen every minute of her ‘too out for this world’ bespokes face. Haunting of bly manor face was pointless

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Remembering her? What does that even mean? What the duck
Im sorry and don't want to offend anyone, or be horrible to a child and I have had big babies but Jesus Christ that child had some head on her, like a beachball no wonder she had a planned c section, even her big canoe would have struggled to birth that out.
Always thought Olives head was rather large and this made it more obvious as a new born

Reactions: 13
Always thought Olives head was rather large and this made it more obvious as a new born
Makes you wonder why she never posted any photos of her when she first had her, too pure and all that tit, no probably because she had given birth to a baby Phil Mitchell.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Makes you wonder why she never posted any photos of her when she first had her, too pure and all that tit, no probably because she had given birth to a baby Phil Mitchell.
I honestly thought this only reason why, her head is massive and why kate kept referring her to being petite. That's a word i would never describe Olive

Reactions: 20
Remember to actually wash bottles before sterilising them when she has her next reason

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did she shite have an emergency c-sec. I've had two and almost died during my last. I went into natural labour with both, I was a sweaty, horrible mess and in absolute shock. My pics do not resemble a full face of make up, cheery looking couple. The friends who had pre planned sections look like that, so she definitely had a pre planned one didn't she. duck off with my reason too.... your reason for what you racist, beggy bleep!
duck me Olive came out as a 50 year old trucker with a liking for whiskey and cheeseburgers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Her ‘reason’ for what?
Giving up her business to become a full time filthy, snivelling beg on social media who cries troll just to get some free balloons & synthetic clothing… F OFF Truff you are soooo boring wheeling out the same BS over & over again🙄🙄🙄
Remembering her reason for having a big snoz

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That video has just highlighted how much Delo has let himself go, poor depressed bastard.
Yep literally, when he looked like that I didn’t find him attractive at all, seeing how awful he looks now I think he was alot more attractive back then

Reactions: 15
That is literally the only reason why she didn’t post her, because her own daughters face wasn’t aesthetic enough for her Instagram. Pretty sad really isn’t it! If you look at the first pics she posted of her she had a whopper of a fod (poor sod). She probably didn’t post her on her 11th insta account either, the one for friends and family only 🥴
Also how the duck did she even contemplate going to Naomi’s tent rave in her small garden at 9 days post c section? She needs her bleeping head testing. I’ve not had a c section but I’ve just had something done and I don’t see me moving anywhere other than the bed, sofa, or toilet for the foreseeable. She’s just not not normal!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
That is literally the only reason why she didn’t post her, because her own daughters face wasn’t aesthetic enough for her Instagram. Pretty sad really isn’t it! If you look at the first pics she posted of her she had a whopper of a fod (poor sod). She probably didn’t post her on her 11th insta account either, the one for friends and family only 🥴
I’m on her friends and family one (deffo by accident😂 but I’ll stay till she removes me) and she didn’t post her for a week or so but did soon after! (Although most her pictures are the exact same as her normal account everyone else sees)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Poor kid can’t even have a nap In peace without having sunglasses shoved on her (over her coat) and a picture taken

Trying to boost her engagement with old pics/videos of oluv, after people saying her engagement has gone down,
but she doesn’t read here does she matt
That picture of oluv with the sunnies is like weekend at Bernie’s with old protractor jaw next to her

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I need to catch up. Been actually busy with actual work! I do not need to see her flaunt her bleeping reason every bastard day. I am becoming better each day- you want to work on it you horrible nasty person. Sick and tired of these people having kids and using them to make money. It is the new let’s have a baby for the benefits. Maybe feeling little bit touchy because I have been trying for a year. The irony is my husband- (yes husband Kate)and I both work in decent enough, provide a house with and living room and so much love- not thrown in a bastard car seat or taken to inappropriate plces for the content! Sick of people tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.