Katie Hayes #134 Family day was no fun, got called A racist homophobic runt by No Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not even 7.17am I really did not need to see this creepy bastard. Cheers truff, ruined my Thursday now
How anyone finds him attractive I’ll never know 🤢 he’s got a grin on his face knowing he’ll be balls deep in watch my eyebrows soon

Sorry to break it to you, you homophobic racist skank. Your skin is still the same before and after..tit & DIRTY. The ‘before’ is the same colour and looks like a corpse and the ‘after’ well sorry to say again you homophobic racist, it is filtered to duck

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Well trollzzzz! The day finally arrived! Truff has blocked me 🤣🤣🤣 took her long enough! Given I've been watching and not following for 2 years now! She finally twigged. She must be permanently para! Insta is her life! Despite her claims otherwise! I'm not making a fake account to stalk because that feeds her narrative. Please keep all her divvy and gobshite ways/vids/pics coming to keep me entertained. Don't want to feel left out now 😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Kate makes out her reason is Olive but we all know she only lives for Insta
Sad fat smelly biff
Get a job Kate you woman

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry but her skin looks tit, definitely wouldn’t persuade me to be using anything she does

Reactions: 17
How anyone finds him attractive I’ll never know 🤢 he’s got a grin on his face knowing he’ll be balls deep in watch my eyebrows soon

Sorry to break it to you, you homophobic racist skank. Your skin is still the same before and after..tit & DIRTY. The ‘before’ is the same colour and looks like a corpse and the ‘after’ well sorry to say again you homophobic racist, it is filtered to duck
Shouldn’t it say my make up GOES on a lot more smoother

How can she use these two different pictures as examples??
Two different types foundations, that’s if shes got foundation on the top pic,
Id say it looks like tinted moisturiser or lighter coverage foundation,
and then two different filters and lighting,
Plus she’s been getting facials,
shes a pathological lier!

When is that top Pic from? can’t remember her wearing a snot green top like that before

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Delo looks like he’s been stress eating like duck since Olive was born 🤣🐷

Olive definitely inherited her mas big swollen John Travolta head.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Shouldn’t it say my make up GOES on a lot more smoother

How can she use these two different pictures as examples??
Two different types foundations, that’s if shes got foundation on the top pic,
Id say it looks like tinted moisturiser or lighter coverage foundation,
and then two different filters and lighting,
Plus she’s been getting facials,
shes a pathological lier!

When is that top Pic from? can’t remember her wearing a snot green top like that before
Errrrrrr hello troll you’re forgetting it’s all about good lighting and good angles, she doesn’t filter pictures (badly may I add) anymore. She is exactly that..a homophobic racist pathological liar. She couldnt lie straight in bed, that’s why she’s got a hump on her back x

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Did she shite have an emergency c-sec. I've had two and almost died during my last. I went into natural labour with both, I was a sweaty, horrible mess and in absolute shock. My pics do not resemble a full face of make up, cheery looking couple. The friends who had pre planned sections look like that, so she definitely had a pre planned one didn't she. duck off with my reason too.... your reason for what you racist, beggy bleep!
Same, I was like the living dead. Hate seeing pics of people smiling on the bed like that! Twattttt

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Trying to catch up after having to do an actual job unlike old Truffleback scavving five meals a day and my kid’s entire wardrobe. All that ‘remembering my reason’ thing has done (apart from sound like a tribute video) is show just how much timber Delo has packed on. And Olive is 100% going to fall flat on her face in those sheepskin flippers.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I nose this is silly, but I don’t think a nose has ever pissed me off as much as hers does. I look it at and want to punch duck out of my washing machine.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Trying to catch up after having to do an actual job unlike old Truffleback scavving five meals a day and my kid’s entire wardrobe. All that ‘remembering my reason’ thing has done (apart from sound like a tribute video) is show just how much timber Delo has packed on. And Olive is 100% going to fall flat on her face in those sheepskin flippers.
Omg I'm glad it wasn't just me that had the tribute thought when i read that. Why does she need to remember her?
Kate, try remembering you're a homophobic, racist piece of tit and post a montage of you apologising 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I would not take any skincare advice from her. Gutted gatinau have sent her stuff tbh.
Her skin is awful, not a good advert. It's so dull.

• Haha
Well trollzzzz! The day finally arrived! Truff has blocked me 🤣🤣🤣 took her long enough! Given I've been watching and not following for 2 years now! She finally twigged. She must be permanently para! Insta is her life! Despite her claims otherwise! I'm not making a fake account to stalk because that feeds her narrative. Please keep all her divvy and gobshite ways/vids/pics coming to keep me entertained. Don't want to feel left out now 😳🤣
I think you’re like the fourth or fifth person today that’s said this?

We all said she was quiet, and not because she’s actually working or influencing, oh no. She’s spent the day cross referencing her story views and follows. Such a boss witch CEO 🥴 Truff that’s pretty tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

She is literally Jade Goody

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.