Katie Hayes #134 Family day was no fun, got called A racist homophobic runt by No Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I nose this is silly, but I don’t think a nose has ever pissed me off as much as hers does. I look it at and want to punch duck out of my washing machine.
It’s absolutely grotesque isn’t it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well trollzzzz! The day finally arrived! Truff has blocked me 🤣🤣🤣 took her long enough! Given I've been watching and not following for 2 years now! She finally twigged. She must be permanently para! Insta is her life! Despite her claims otherwise! I'm not making a fake account to stalk because that feeds her narrative. Please keep all her divvy and gobshite ways/vids/pics coming to keep me entertained. Don't want to feel left out now 😳🤣
Keep an eye on your messages. She likes to unblock and pepper you with abuse before doxxing 🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Well trollzzzz! The day finally arrived! Truff has blocked me 🤣🤣🤣 took her long enough! Given I've been watching and not following for 2 years now! She finally twigged. She must be permanently para! Insta is her life! Despite her claims otherwise! I'm not making a fake account to stalk because that feeds her narrative. Please keep all her divvy and gobshite ways/vids/pics coming to keep me entertained. Don't want to feel left out now 😳🤣
Me too! I made a comment on nohuns page so that could be why. Never mind I have a burners

Reactions: 13
bleeping state of her neck/chest with patchy tan and no doubt dirt
Fat tits here’s an idea have a wash an exfoliate you skank 🤮

FCABCDE6-DC03-41A0-8BD6-D14F7872FFD4.png

• Sick
Reactions: 20
A getaway for 1 night? Jesus Christ that’s a long drive for 1 night surely? Wonder if max was just abandoned and made to use the kitchenbog

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A getaway for 1 night? Jesus Christ that’s a long drive for 1 night surely? Wonder if max was just abandoned and made to use the kitchenbog
They defo used a voucher thinking they’d got a bargain without factoring in the petrol to get there like the pair of dense gobshites they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know you all love an asos code…

20% off for orders over £20 with the code; GOLD

🍀

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Have you ever noticed that every MUA she’s ever taught does exactly the same look as she does on herself! How are they still in business doing an orangey nude shadow, bushy brows, caked on foundation, badly applied lashes & dripping lipgloss 🤢 and have the cheek to charge £35-£40

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Have you ever noticed that every MUA she’s ever taught does exactly the same look as she does on herself! How are they still in business doing an orangey nude shadow, bushy brows, caked on foundation, badly applied lashes & dripping lipgloss 🤢 and have the cheek to charge £35-£40
Don’t forget it’s all caked on with the unwashed brushes aswell 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.