Katie Hayes #134 Family day was no fun, got called A racist homophobic runt by No Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eeeee remember that girl who dresses her boys like they’re from Victorian times? Holly someone, as if she’s done a hashtag Russian girl and a Russian flag to advertise her new aesthetics company! Read the bleeping room! Last time I checked you were half Chinese so what the duck you on about anyway!
Truff your filler has migrated and your face looks like it’s caving in. Not a good look.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I still can’t get over how she went to Naomi toes party when she’d just had a c-section with Olive 9 days earlier! Totally shocking parenting taken a newborn to a rave party,it just wouldn’t cross your mind to do it.
Kate obviously only went to keep an eye on little Matty.
He's was probably ready to jump on mind me eyebrows.....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Eeeee remember that girl who dresses her boys like they’re from Victorian times? Holly someone, as if she’s done a hashtag Russian girl and a Russian flag to advertise her new aesthetics company! Read the bleeping room! Last time I checked you were half Chinese so what the duck you on about anyway!
Truff your filler has migrated and your face looks like it’s caving in. Not a good look.
She’s gotta clean her fellas money somehow

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I cant see that post/story? Wonder if IG have removed it?
Her lifestyle always baffles me. She seems to have a lot of money, huge house for someone that runs a salon? No disrespect to owners by the way, just her lifestyle etc seems on another level.

Reactions: 11
Her lifestyle always baffles me. She seems to have a lot of money, huge house for someone that runs a salon? No disrespect to owners by the way, just her lifestyle etc seems on another level.
Drug money

Reactions: 14
Her Dad had a bar didn’t he? But yeah I’ve heard that about her fella, but then I’ve also heard that about everyone’s fella who splashes the cash so who knows ha
C73C920D-D96C-49E9-BA36-004A0C8A839B.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Her Dad had a bar didn’t he? But yeah I’ve heard that about her fella, but then I’ve also heard that about everyone’s fella who splashes the cash so who knows haView attachment 1132183
Her dad owned Chillies in Wavertree. I’ve heard he earned his money with other things too.
The house she lives in is her mum and dads, she’s prob bought it off them with dirty cash because she sure as hell wouldn’t of got a mortgage for it.

Reactions: 11
The house she used to post was her parents, not that big they just put massive gates on it.

Reactions: 6
The house she used to post was her parents, not that big they just put massive gates on it.
Yeh it’s on Woolton road, they’re worth at least 500k now though.

Ah ok. I'm quite naive.....!
Nobody can live that kinda lifestyle by running a salon, a salon that hasn’t even been open in years now. Nice to see she’s gone on a 3 day course and will be let loose on peoples faces though, another butcher!
Remember she lived in Spain for a while? Ask yourself why.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Yeh it’s on Woolton road, they’re worth at least 500k now though.

Nobody can live that kinda lifestyle by running a salon, a salon that hasn’t even been open in years now. Nice to see she’s gone on a 3 day course and will be let loose on peoples faces though, another butcher!
Remember she lived in Spain for a while? Ask yourself why.
I thought she lived abroad but wasn't sure. I'm glad my job is pretty mundane and stable...!

Reactions: 10
Ah ok thank you. Insta is just smoke and mirrors isn't it....
Deffo. Mediocre, pug ugly fella’s and a life on the run. Give me a 9-5, self respect and a peaceful nights sleep knowing my mugshot isn’t gonna end up in the echo any day.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Holly Tam wasn’t it? Miserable looking mare and dressed the children as Victorian ghosts. Poor lads bedecked in fur capes and bloomers. Little buggers seemed as miserable as she did.

Didn’t she split with her fella?

100% drug money that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Holly Tam wasn’t it? Miserable looking mare and dressed the children as Victorian ghosts. Poor lads bedecked in fur capes and bloomers. Little buggers seemed as miserable as she did.

Didn’t she split with her fella?

100% drug money that.
1000%
They don’t even try to hide it either. Kids decked out in Gucci etc.
Like how can you have any respect for that? Proper dirty money. Fair play to anyone that earns it with hard work and an actual job.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.