Katie Hayes #133 Oluv's not a model, Delo's no property developer & Kate is not a Zara size medium

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s play our favourite game of when Kate was such an iconic woman NOT
When she went round to that pregnant girls house.
When she roar at some bloke that asked her to clean up her dog tit and she threatened him with her legal team.
When she told every one her mum has deep set wrinkles on her live.
When she didn’t paint the wall white.
When Becky barbie reached out to her after getting bullied by Anna and Kate said not her problem.

you Kate are a bleep
When she made a fake account on Tattle to sl@g off Delo’s ex girlfriend (sorry, his ex fiancée because he actually bought her a ring and wanted to marry her)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
bleeping THIS. I am such a feminist and it's taken me years of internalised misogyny to get here. Learning to stop blaming the woman and actually thinking "maybe it was his bleeping fault" is actual growth for most of us because we're warped from a young age. When she talks about growth, I know its lies she has not got the empathy neither than brain capacity to actually grow. She uses her platform to "learn" about new things but never branches out more than "Dis is so bad, my oluv is amazing". That's why I've unfollowed and absolutely would love Instagram to crash.
This is Kate in a nutshell.. reads a post then feels the need to repost the subject matter ten times. Everything has to relate to Olive in some way.. like she probably made the current war relate to Olive in some way. She can’t just say something is terrible.. it has to be how awful..then something that relates back to how pure Olive is and how lucky she is.

Her and Cheryl both knock me sick in the way they preach all this girl boss shite. Taking charge of her work and life. They don’t realise how privileged they are, have to do some sob story how they’ve came from nothing.. boring

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Her hairs absolutely minging. Frazzled to duck and such a brassy colour. And despite overdosing on hair burst since she was prego it’s still thin as anything. You’d think her sister cousin would have a word
Stop being jealous troll. Her hair is like rapunzal because of the herrrrr beeeerst. Speaking of hair burst- it’s clearly not a brand that works or it would be more expensive not 2 4 1 or 70% off every 5 minutes

Reactions: 27
Stop being jealous troll. Her hair is like rapunzal because of the herrrrr beeeerst. Speaking of hair burst- it’s clearly not a brand that works or it would be more expensive not 2 4 1 or 70% off every 5 minutes
Every man & his dog flogs that crap!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Trolls hating on the name Olive…. My little 95yr old nan is called Olive 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
kate i wash my hair before i go to bbqs, girls day out, family days just wash your hair then do the pony 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not having it that she’s not a parody. That hair must stink. There’s a difference between unwashed and filthy. Has she got sensory issues or something? Is this why she avoids washing herself and her hair?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m sure she’s got adhd.
It’s like information goes into her brain, gets scrambled about then comes out (whether via her mouth or fingers) all wrong. It’s like she can’t process things properly because she’s too eager to say or type them.
Plus she’s scatty as duck and doesn’t listen to people.

I’m being serious aswell, I’m not taking the piss. Maybe she should swap the Hererre Beeerrest for Ritalin.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m sure she’s got adhd.
It’s like information goes into her brain, gets scrambled about then comes out (whether via her mouth or fingers) all wrong. It’s like she can’t process things properly because she’s too eager to say or type them.

I’m being serious aswell, I’m not taking the piss. Maybe she should swap the Hererre Beeerrest for Ritalin.
I agree. In my opinion, she’s definitely got ADHD. She’s also a narcissistic horror! But I think the ADHD is so obvious, from my experience of people with it

Reactions: 19
I agree. In my opinion, she’s definitely got ADHD. She’s also a narcissistic horror! But I think the ADHD is so obvious, from my experience of people with it
Definitely. Bet she was a handful when she was younger, so no wonder they plugged her up with a dummy for 9 years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Definitely. Bet she was a handful when she was younger, so no wonder they plugged her up with a dummy for 9 years 😂
😂. I was going to say, I don’t know how her mum and dad didn’t pick it up, but then…….. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s going to be fucked when she’s a bit more older..and she loses her career of brushing her hair because brands will want the new incoming ‘influencer’. Wonder if home and bargain concluded their investigation???

Reactions: 9
I’m sure she’s got adhd.

The symptoms for adult adhd are definitely her aren’t they!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Oh don’t give her that idea.. can already see the 729292 posts about adhd and how she finally had an answer 😩😩 her adhd journey and all that.. but nothing matters ‘cos she has Olive and her super most powerful blender

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.