Katie Hayes #133 Oluv's not a model, Delo's no property developer & Kate is not a Zara size medium

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trolls she is an absolute advocate for Independent woman - don’t you remember how she supported all the girls from Towie & Desperate Scousewives 💁🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Has that other influenza bleep Lust Living seriously done a split screen of her child and a Ukrainian refugee child. My child's got a warm bed and safe roof over her head. Fuckkkk offffff !!

These rats make me sick yano- pretending they care !! Spending their days bumming stuff , absolute bleeping phoneys !!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Adding my vote to the Olive Is A Terrible Name camp. It is like calling your child Crisp. Or Canapé. Your child is not a snack.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Let’s play our favourite game of when Kate was such an iconic woman NOT
When she went round to that pregnant girls house.
When she roar at some bloke that asked her to clean up her dog tit and she threatened him with her legal team.
When she told every one her mum has deep set wrinkles on her live.
When she didn’t paint the wall white.
When Becky barbie reached out to her after getting bullied by Anna and Kate said not her problem.

you Kate are a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Has that other influenza bleep Lust Living seriously done a split screen of her child and a Ukrainian refugee child. My child's got a warm bed and safe roof over her head. Fuckkkk offffff !!

These rats make me sick yano- pretending they care !! Spending their days bumming stuff , absolute bleeping phoneys !!
Ah she has not??? She needs booting off a cliff

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I find it disturbing that she shares all that she does about OLUV and her nursery day to so many people she doesn’t know. She’s not right in the head, her page is a no nces dream. If I owned that nursery she’d be out. She doesn’t give a tit about that child’s safety, it doesn’t take a genius to work out where the nursery is. She’s a danger to her child.
Oluv was seen out recently in a cafe with a couple of Kates friends who must have been minding her. 👀
How scary that your child is recognised by many strangers in the street. So vulnerable and for what, a few meals and some crap makeup 😢

It’s not even advisable to put names on school bags these days for fear of strangers pretending to know them.

• Wow
Reactions: 49
When she roar at some bloke that asked her to clean up her dog tit and she threatened him with her legal team.
When Becky barbie reached out to her after getting bullied by Anna and Kate said not her problem.

you Kate are a bleep
Kate was NOT an iconic woman when she used her cousin’s scan pic to announce she was 6 minutes pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 27

you Kate are a bleep
when she trolled Amanda harrington her so called bezzy on twitter very independent I AM WOMAN of our katie jane 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 25

you Kate are a bleep
Kate was such an iconic woman NOT.....

When she swilled Philly Long Finger's gorgeous skinny Hollie in a party 🍸 💦

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

you Kate are a bleep
Not an iconic woman describing make up for "normal skin"

Reactions: 22
No heat hair styling? Just put your hair in a pony tail and add a fake pony tail whilst wearing a dirty jumper. Yep, I'll purchase the nylon/polyester hair extension immediately.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
No heat hair styling? Just put your hair in a pony tail and add a fake pony tail whilst wearing a dirty jumper. Yep, I'll purchase the nylon/polyester hair extension immediately.
And don’t forget to film the tutorial from the front so people can’t actually see how to put the pony tail in, which is the whole point of the tutorial 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her hairs absolutely minging. Frazzled to duck and such a brassy colour. And despite overdosing on hair burst since she was prego it’s still thin as anything. You’d think her sister cousin would have a word

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.