Katie Hayes #133 Oluv's not a model, Delo's no property developer & Kate is not a Zara size medium

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really trying to plug this wedding makeup isn’t she?? 100% confirmation she’s lost all her influencer work 😂. Aww you poor Kate

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Not having it that she’s not a parody. That hair must stink. There’s a difference between unwashed and filthy. Has she got sensory issues or something? Is this why she avoids washing herself and her hair?
Maybe she’s like a gremlin and grows another KHM from her big slab back if she gets wet 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh don’t give her that idea.. can already see the 729292 posts about adhd and how she finally had an answer 😩😩 her adhd journey and all that.. but nothing matters ‘cos she has Olive and her super most powerful blender
It’s no answer to her being a horrible person. Mental health problems can exist, alongside awful personalities

Reactions: 21
Ooohhh another hair tutorial with greasy hair & a big clip in pony extension, she’s so original! Learn another heatless style Kate & whilst your there learn another make up look for gods sakes 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Oh don’t give her that idea.. can already see the 729292 posts about adhd and how she finally had an answer 😩😩 her adhd journey and all that.. but nothing matters ‘cos she has Olive and her super most powerful blender
And don’t forget the air fryer that boils eggs!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Why would you put a brand new clean (albeit hideous) long pony tail onto filthy hair? Makes no sense to me - just wash your hair!
My own hair is naturally pretty dry so I can go a few days between washes & it’s not greasy but your scalp starts to get itchy - her personal hygiene makes my toes curl😣

Reactions: 17
Smelly ass is DESPERATE for us to take the bait and text that number ! Why would someone who is soooo demented and harrised and stalked keep giving their mobile number out to 186k people on a public social media account.

Thirstyyyy for the Trolllllssss

Reactions: 34
Why would you put a brand new clean (albeit hideous) long pony tail onto filthy hair? Makes no sense to me - just wash your hair!
My own hair is naturally pretty dry so I can go a few days between washes & it’s not greasy but your scalp starts to get itchy - her personal hygiene makes my toes curl😣
Looks like she’s covered it in dry shampoo and then added hairspray to it, she wants to watch she’s not knocking up some explosive concoctions on that head of hers, the grease on it’s own is probably flammable enough. She will have the counter terrorism unit round if she adds any more chemicals to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does anyone else remember when them big clip in ponies were all the rage in 2002 to go to town in 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh don’t, I’ve got ADHD and I behave nothing like her 😂 to be fair though it could be that, coupled with narcissism plus the inability to tell the truth. The only thing that makes me sceptical is adults with ADHD are usually quite self aware

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The amount of time she spends spraying shite onto her hair to disguise the fact that it bleeping stinks she could have just had a quick shower and washed it

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh don’t, I’ve got ADHD and I behave nothing like her 😂 to be fair though it could be that, coupled with narcissism plus the inability to tell the truth. The only thing that makes me sceptical is adults with ADHD are usually quite self aware
I don’t think she has the IQ to be aware of much 🙈

Funny the way that pot noodle fringe div has reposted that. He’s mates with all the Liverpool ‘influencers’

Reactions: 14
The amount of time she spends spraying shite onto her hair to disguise the fact that it bleeping stinks she could have just had a quick shower and washed it
Why else did they put a shower in the utility room 🤣

I don’t think she has the IQ to be aware of much 🙈

Funny the way that pot noodle fringe div has reposted that. He’s mates with all the Liverpool ‘influencers’
I miss the days of scouse Twitter drama

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s got to be messing with that makeup hahaha the colour of her fod!! Also did we ever get the randox health check revel? A month for results isn’t exactly making me rush to book in

Reactions: 11
That ad about the bUrberry foundation - she is like some sort of creepy serial killer - moving her head about & eye bleeping herself then giving us that big stupid grin 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.