Katie Hayes #133 Oluv's not a model, Delo's no property developer & Kate is not a Zara size medium

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread my trolls!

Thank you for the bespoke title @Hereforthegossss

F5732E30-2A55-4B1E-931D-69E4A2C75542.jpeg

Big back finally got to stomp around in a wedding dress 🥺 Delo's currently trying to get a flight to Ukraine (bizo obviously) and Oluv surprised the world by not thundering down the catwalk after her Momma.

@Eleanor Abernathy will you treat us to a catch up?

Read the wiki, it's a masterpiece ✌🏻✌🏽

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
why’s Trolive got a massive elecky toothbrush , usually for ages 3+, when she’s 1.5 years old ?

her parenting absolutely burns my brains out.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Remember when it was World Day, and she thought it was about travelling the world 💀😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
And I'm going to teach my daughters not to be racist and homophobic and to love their bodies! Can you say the same Fat Tits?
E
Screenshot_20220308-130627_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
She is everything a woman, a friend, a daughter and a PARENT shouldn’t be. She is a masterclass for women on what NOT to do.

Happy #internationalwomansday Kate and thank you for reminding me every day that my life isn’t a train wreck like yours, even in my lowest moments. Thank you for teaching me the kind of parent I don’t want to be. Thank you for letting us in to your harrowing mess of a life ✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽🥺🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I've just been told boss business woman & warrior Pep got expelled from school. She mentioned it on a training course she did, wouldn't elaborate on the reason though. My guess is bullying or wanking off the caretaker. Anyone got any ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 54
So Hairburst are still giving gifts to a racist homophobe? Can’t say I’m surprised as they’re a scam company anyway

Reactions: 38
I've just been told boss business woman & warrior Pep got expelled from school. She mentioned it on a training course she did, wouldn't elaborate on the reason though. My guess is bullying or wanking off the caretaker. Anyone got any ☕
Wanking off the caretaker 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I find it disturbing that she shares all that she does about OLUV and her nursery day to so many people she doesn’t know. She’s not right in the head, her page is a no nces dream. If I owned that nursery she’d be out. She doesn’t give a tit about that child’s safety, it doesn’t take a genius to work out where the nursery is. She’s a danger to her child.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
For being dead ‘ard?? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Even aside from how inappropriate it was to share the update on Olive's app it wasn't even remotely funny or cute really, was it?

A child played with a doll and pretended it's nappy needed changing. Oh duck me, hilarious little genius that one, I bet no other kids have ever done that.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I find it disturbing that she shares all that she does about OLUV and her nursery day to so many people she doesn’t know. She’s not right in the head, her page is a no nces dream. If I owned that nursery she’d be out. She doesn’t give a tit about that child’s safety, it doesn’t take a genius to work out where the nursery is. She’s a danger to her child.
QM I haven’t got a clue where the nursery is or what it’s called, but if I did, I’d be right on the phone to them and to other services too.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.