Katie Hayes #133 Oluv's not a model, Delo's no property developer & Kate is not a Zara size medium

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
QM I haven’t got a clue where the nursery is or what it’s called, but if I did, I’d be right on the phone to them and to other services too.
I thought your picture was one of those blobfish, clicked on it and haven't stopped laughing ⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haven’t caught up yet, but …

Do you know honestly NOTHING puts me off a company more than when they’re a pure beg ‘gifting’ fuckin influencers shite !!!!
I seen that bakery girl one and my eyes nearly rolled into the back of my head. Stop begging for followers you meff, noones going to order from you because you sent an unworthy bleep a free box of doughnuts or whatever shite it was.

But that Harvey Nics what in the duck is their deal ?? The absolute Kip of her, why would they bother ?

Reactions: 31
Hey Kate, how about dedicating your International Independent Woman’s Day to the poor Woman fighting a War, whose Husbands/Partners are fighting a War, who don’t even know if they will see each other again.

The Mother’s and Kids who are suffering something we can only imagine. Kids who may never see again or even know their Fathers. No, your to full of your own self bleeping importance and wouldn’t give them poor Woman a second thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think it’s about time I mentioned again how much I hate the name Olive
When she grows up to be a big stinker like her ‘momma’ with the massive serial killer glasses, she’ll look just like her On the buses namesake 🤣
Kate makes Rose West look a hot contender for Glasses wearer of the year or whatever that divvy competition used to be - they certainly trade bleeping parenting tips at the very least

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
“There’s more woman out there showing love today and hate” 🥴
C204E7F7-86A2-4E6B-A937-2F0EBF65A9ED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Remember back in the mid 90s when Jonbenet Ramsey was murdered and her parents were dragged over broken glass for years-even to this day actually, for entering her into local beauty pageants? This was pre internet, pre social media!! I’ve always said their will be a modern day JonBenet case that makes every one of us wake up and realise the damage being done here. Stop pimping your reason out on social media!!!!!!!
Is that not what happened with that little girl in Australia that got kidnapped? It was some stranger that was “friends” with her mum on Facebook I’m sure.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
WHERE 👏🏼 IS 👏🏼 HER 👏🏼 INTERNATIONAL 👏🏼 WOMENS DAY 👏🏼 GUT SLAP 👏🏼

Also not surprised olive was playing mum to her dollies she’s been parenting herself since her bespoke exit from the womb

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Kate i support women daily but i don’t support women who portray a fake image like you do shaving your body in half that’s not supporting women it’s making bigger women and young girls feel they have to be smaller to be seen! duck you and your international women preaching your a fake duck 😃

Also kate remember when you was trolling people on twitter and being racist and homophobic maybe todays your day you should be apologising to them women on international womens day for being a TROLL! Happy crappy International woman’s day to you Kate your an amazing Troll
I actually admit that influences DO make me feel insecure sometimes, not Kate in particular, but some others, I’m so glad that I found tattle to make me realise the CRAZY lengths people go to with filtering and photoshop, it’s not actually real life.
I’m 34 and finally 95% secure about myself after many years of torture but some people are not, our younger generation, it’s so sad! It’s so damaging what people like KHM is doing!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Kate i support women daily but i don’t support women who portray a fake image like you do shaving your body in half that’s not supporting women it’s making bigger women and young girls feel they have to be smaller to be seen! duck you and your international women preaching your a fake duck 😃
bleeping THIS. I am such a feminist and it's taken me years of internalised misogyny to get here. Learning to stop blaming the woman and actually thinking "maybe it was his bleeping fault" is actual growth for most of us because we're warped from a young age. When she talks about growth, I know its lies she has not got the empathy neither than brain capacity to actually grow. She uses her platform to "learn" about new things but never branches out more than "Dis is so bad, my oluv is amazing". That's why I've unfollowed and absolutely would love Instagram to crash.

Reactions: 22
bleeping THIS. I am such a feminist and it's taken me years of internalised misogyny to get here. Learning to stop blaming the woman and actually thinking "maybe it was his bleeping fault" is actual growth for most of us because we're warped from a young age. When she talks about growth, I know its lies she has not got the empathy neither than brain capacity to actually grow. She uses her platform to "learn" about new things but never branches out more than "Dis is so bad, my oluv is amazing". That's why I've unfollowed and absolutely would love Instagram to crash.
She’s completely devoid of any self awareness which is crucial for personal growth. She’s in denial about the reality of every single aspect of her life and until she takes an honest look at herself she’s not going to change as she sees no reason to.
In her head she’s slim, successful and talented and anyone who says otherwise are jealous and envious. It wounds her every time she reads here as it gives her glimpses of who she really is and shows her she’s not fooling everyone and she probably smells of hot dog water as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
International Womens day…

Exposing how many apparently ‘influential’ women on Instgram still dont know the difference between WOMAN and WOMEN.

Give. Me. Strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I actually admit that influences DO make me feel insecure sometimes, not Kate in particular, but some others, I’m so glad that I found tattle to make me realise the CRAZY lengths people go to with filtering and photoshop, it’s not actually real life.
I’m 34 and finally 95% secure about myself after many years of torture but some people are not, our younger generation, it’s so sad! It’s so damaging what people like KHM is doing!
Pre tattle they used to make me feel like that too. Even average Janes showing off their strategically placed selfriges bags or car steering wheel logo while posting their “fresh claws”. Now I just laugh and think how bleeping sad they are! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.