Katie Hayes #133 Oluv's not a model, Delo's no property developer & Kate is not a Zara size medium

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If, god forbid, anything actually happened to oluv like getting taken from her nursery by someone or anything else related to having her entire life put online when she’s unable to give consent…Kate would run straight to Instagram to blame trolls

Reactions: 27
QM I haven’t got a clue where the nursery is or what it’s called, but if I did, I’d be right on the phone to them and to other services too.
Oh I know very well which one it is. And from everything she’s posted, it’s not hard to find either should someone be that way inclined. If I was parent there I’d be very concerned, and I’m sure it’s not going unoticed.

If, god forbid, anything actually happened to oluv like getting taken from her nursery by someone or anything else related to having her entire life put online when she’s unable to give consent…Kate would run straight to Instagram to blame trolls
Exactly, and if anyone raised concerns she would cry troll as always, because it’s never her fault is it

Reactions: 15
Even aside from how inappropriate it was to share the update on Olive's app it wasn't even remotely funny or cute really, was it?

A child played with a doll and pretended it's nappy needed changing. Oh duck me, hilarious little genius that one, I bet no other kids have ever done that.
Not one bit. She probably learnt about pooey nappies from all her mas skiddy knickers left on the floor for four weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Tiny Tears Miss Greedy has popped back up today as we all predicted. So her and Truff can climb back up each other’s rickers again 🤢

This was posted on the Greedy thread, and it was too funny not to share here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

A9CA33E5-EAB3-4354-8377-9D8524516745.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 88
And I'm going to teach my daughters not to be racist and homophobic and to love their bodies! Can you say the same Fat Tits?
EView attachment 1110554
And that’s where Mez went wrong.

You can’t say what you want if it’s homophobic or racist. That’s wrong Kate. Keep your fat trap shut and your fat fingers still.

All these bleeping clowns walking around thinking they own the place, bleeping behave!

Reactions: 20
She wrecks my brain - why does nobody call her out on sharing pictures of Olaf at nursery on a public page while she is claiming to have an actual stalker & has police involved in it all 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
let’s be honest, it takes 2 minutes to find stuff out these days with the power of the web - IF (and I know she’s not) she was actually being stalked there is no way you would share your kids updates at nursery

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I can't believe she done a Poll last night..... Do you like seeing Oluvs Skoool Pictures... yes or no. bleeping freak !!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Scary really. We know where she goes to nursery, what her full name is, what toys she likes, food, names of her family, pets etc. Really scary when you think about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
She wrecks my brain - why does nobody call her out on sharing pictures of Olaf at nursery on a public page while she is claiming to have an actual stalker & has police involved in it all 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
let’s be honest, it takes 2 minutes to find stuff out these days with the power of the web - IF (and I know she’s not) she was actually being stalked there is no way you would share your kids updates at nursery
And this is how we know there is no real police involvement and why I don’t believe she has a stalker at all.

Let’s say for arguments sake, she DOES have a stalker. And then proceeds to post her daughter and nursery details all over a 180k follower insta or however many she has. Posts and tags the location of every move her child makes. That is straight up negligence and she deserves to have that child removed from her care

Reactions: 43
Scary really. We know where she goes to nursery, what her full name is, what toys she likes, food, names of her family, pets etc. Really scary when you think about it.
If you think Kate is bad for tit like that you wanna see part time working mummy.
And she has 6 kids (4 are hers, 2 she stole).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I also know her date of birth, address and that she is in the same drs surgery as me. I could ring up and find out anything about her medical history. It's actually quite scary!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Remember back in the mid 90s when Jonbenet Ramsey was murdered and her parents were dragged over broken glass for years-even to this day actually, for entering her into local beauty pageants? This was pre internet, pre social media!! I’ve always said their will be a modern day JonBenet case that makes every one of us wake up and realise the damage being done here. Stop pimping your reason out on social media!!!!!!!

Reactions: 48
Remember back in the mid 90s when Jonbenet Ramsey was murdered and her parents were dragged over broken glass for years-even to this day actually, for entering her into local beauty pageants? This was pre internet, pre social media!! I’ve always said their will be a modern day JonBenet case that makes every one of us wake up and realise the damage being done here. Stop pimping your reason out on social media!!!!!!!
It’ll happen. But sadly I still don’t think it’ll stop these vile women from using their kids as cash cows

Reactions: 29
Kate i support women daily but i don’t support women who portray a fake image like you do shaving your body in half that’s not supporting women it’s making bigger women and young girls feel they have to be smaller to be seen! duck you and your international women preaching your a fake duck 😃

Also kate remember when you was trolling people on twitter and being racist and homophobic maybe todays your day you should be apologising to them women on international womens day for being a TROLL! Happy crappy International woman’s day to you Kate your an amazing Troll

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
I also know her date of birth, address and that she is in the same drs surgery as me. I could ring up and find out anything about her medical history. It's actually quite scary!
Crazy isn't it. These so called mothers really do a bad job of protecting their kids. Crazy how much oversharing can provide so much information.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.