Katie Hayes #133 Oluv's not a model, Delo's no property developer & Kate is not a Zara size medium

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Smelly ass is DESPERATE for us to take the bait and text that number ! Why would someone who is soooo demented and harrised and stalked keep giving their mobile number out to 186k people on a public social media account.

Thirstyyyy for the Trolllllssss
It's her luker phone. I know but can't confirm how. Just trust me Trolls and have a thumb
Screenshot_20220309-124826_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Ah scouse Twitter hahahaha I remember

Also Kate’s favourite word is “cheap”. Yes we all love a bargain but I think most of us don’t mind shelling out more for quality. And not a pony piece that looks like rats tails :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m not being funny put if I scraped my greasy hair back into a bobble then clipped on a plastic pony tail I’d look like a smack head 🤣🤣🤣 my hair goes darker when greasy too. What a bleeping show!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ah scouse Twitter hahahaha I remember

Also Kate’s favourite word is “cheap”. Yes we all love a bargain but I think most of us don’t mind shelling out more for quality. And not a pony piece that looks like rats tails :oops:
She is that dimwitted she thinks cheap and inexpensive are the same thing.

Reactions: 17
Fuckkkkinnnnggg Hell
That outfit hahaha ! SO BAD !

She looks like her name is Shirley from the 1970s and she's off the Legion for a glass of Port & she stinks of a charity shop & Elizabeth Arden red door.
42327103-9E81-4DF2-BB06-67253055799B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
WHERE 👏🏼 IS 👏🏼 HER 👏🏼 INTERNATIONAL 👏🏼 WOMENS DAY 👏🏼 GUT SLAP 👏🏼

Also not surprised olive was playing mum to her dollies she’s been parenting herself since her bespoke exit from the womb
im dying 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
The amount of time she spends spraying shite onto her hair to disguise the fact that it bleeping stinks she could have just had a quick shower and washed it
It’s not like she has a full time job to rush out to ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Say it with Diamonds.... another brand who are working with despite her appearance in the Echo !! Shocking.
She will call going to a PR lunch "work" later. Mez in tow for freebies today. They're all as bad as eachother , Matt & Mez on the gravy train. Gang of scruffs.

Reactions: 25
Aw god love mez has she not got her teeth in?

Do you know what if I didn’t know truff and someone said she used to be a bloke I wouldn’t even question it yeno. She’s so masculine isn’t she. And don’t even start me on that makeup 🤮
I’d love to scrub her face. Like proper scrub it, imagine the dirt that would come off it. Be as satisfying as those blackhead popping TikTok’s I’m hounded by.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Fuckkkkinnnnggg Hell
That outfit hahaha ! SO BAD !

She looks like her name is Shirley from the 1970s and she's off the Legion for a glass of Port & she stinks of a charity shop & Elizabeth Arden red door. View attachment 1113003
I hope she hasn’t gone out looking that? She has no dress sense. I’m 52 and I wouldn’t wear that get up,I don’t think Mez would even wear it!

Reactions: 14
Aw god love mez has she not got her teeth in?

Do you know what if I didn’t know truff and someone said she used to be a bloke I wouldn’t even question it yeno. She’s so masculine isn’t she. And don’t even start me on that makeup 🤮
She defo needs to stop doing that no filter thing or at least pre warn people she will be sharing an unfiltered pic

Reactions: 4
I know we say it all the time but look at that head - she is one Dirty witch !!
She's got plenty of time to wash her hair. She doesn't work, the kid is in nurSEY 🥺.
Never misses a Monday at the Gym but doesn't have a good wash after it. FILTHY !
Her scalp must be tearing itchy , must stink & have all bits flaking off 🤢
A4FDDE11-8740-481F-A5CE-989B3A0C7B97.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I know we say it all the time but look at that head - she is one Dirty witch !!
She's got plenty of time to wash her hair. She doesn't work, the kid is in nurSEY 🥺.
Never misses a Monday at the Gym but doesn't have a good wash after it. FILTHY !
Her scalp must be tearing itchy , must stink & have all bits flaking off 🤢
View attachment 1113215
Why does she think it’s acceptable to go to an ‘event’ with her mum and friends and not wash her hair it’s fukin disgusting

Why does she think it’s acceptable to go to an ‘event’ with her mum and friends and not wash her hair it’s fukin disgusting
Well obviously cos she’s a a momma and us Mommas just got to do what we got to do! Everyone knows when you don’t have a job and you have a toddler that you have absolutely no time to do anything, including washing your hair - sake Troll I can’t believe you are even questioning Big Boss Momma

• Haha
Can someone explain to me cos I really don't get the logic behind it.... ???
How does giving an influenza a £350 necklace for free, them bragging about it being free on social media.... encourage people to spend their hard earned money with that Brand???

It has the opposite effect on me, won't be buying nothing from SIWD again !

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.