Katie Hayes #132 Unemployed, undisputed record holder for the fastest 5km run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, I don’t think she looks bad as such, but her walk/whatever the duck those cheering arms were at the end, do not lend themselves to modelling a wedding dress
Omg I cringed when she did that! Why?

I watch a YouTuber called Demi Donnelly. Another unpalatable bleep. But today she’s been to home bargains and bought kates ring light. She says “it’s in collaboration with Kate HIYAS.. not sure who she is?” 😂😂😂 wonder if Kate will be resharing that on her insta
Oh she's another bleeping show from Newcasle. What with her and swinging jawed Pattison I'm ashamed to be a geordie

• Haha
Reactions: 8
695B16F6-E909-4CE2-8511-2C82BAB4291A.jpeg

This picture should be next to the Internet page for the phrase, ‘Just because it zips, doesn’t mean it fits.’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Arms at the end for applause DEAD!!!! Most unflattering bridal catwalk from her why did she accept this challenge she should uld never troll rant again after this on her looks or body especially shes shown the real kate today the back at centre stage 😅
The back at centre or centre-back? 🤣

Reactions: 5
You know what trolls I know it’s been said before but I am so so jealous of first time readers of the wiki, my bff troll is catching up on it sending me some right corkers 😭😭🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hey everyone , hope youre all ok, if not you just gotta push yourself. Anxiety? Push yourself down the catwalk. Back fat bulging out of a wedding dress? Push yourself. Death in the family? Push yourself. Covid? Push yourself. Come on now it's simple. Just go for a 5k walk doh!

😤 Sick of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.