Katie Hayes #132 Unemployed, undisputed record holder for the fastest 5km run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha I voted nope for the duck of it and I don't follow her. Imagine having an open account and sharing your childs NURSERY updates. Wow. She and Delo and both their families are tapped. My dad goes mad at me for sharing my kids on my Instagram and I have about 90 ppl that I KNOW on there and are family. FUCKKKKKED UP.
I'm sure someone said on here that school don't like you sharing the personal reports on social media.

I am very surprised Pep manages to ever leave the house. I would have thought she would be frigging herself silly in front of that mirror 24/7 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 I'm a 42 year old woman and I wouldn't dream of putting flames on pictures of myself ffs 🙈
Screenshot_20220308-090537_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Why would anyone be assed what her reason does at nursery 🤣 I just about check my sons updates because it’s the same thing eat / nap / play because he’s a 2 year old. She’s clutching at straws for content recently because she’s absolutely bleeping shite at makeup

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm sure someone said on here that school don't like you sharing the personal reports on social media.

I am very surprised Pep manages to ever leave the house. I would have thought she would be frigging herself silly in front of that mirror 24/7 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 I'm a 42 year old woman and I wouldn't dream of putting flames on pictures of myself ffs 🙈View attachment 1110135
I swear Pep will be like Madonna when she's in her 60s. Posting pictures of herself looking for her mobile under the bed 🛌
Screenshot_20220308-092803_WhatsApp.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Why would anyone be assed what her reason does at nursery 🤣 I just about check my sons updates because it’s the same thing eat / nap / play because he’s a 2 year old. She’s clutching at straws for content recently because she’s absolutely bleeping shite at makeup
Been a while since any of mine were at nursery so could have changed but when mine were at nursery we had to sign all sorts of data protection tit to day we wouldn't share anything online from the nursery

Reactions: 16
She’ll have International women’s week knowing her 🙄
Anyone else just absolutely knackered from international women's week? It's been non stop crazy, I can't wait until we're back to it not being international (women's) week. Anyone else find their toddler just goes manic during international woman's (week)?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Anyone else just absolutely knackered from international women's week? It's been non stop crazy, I can't wait until we're back to it not being international (women's) week. Anyone else find their toddler just goes manic during international woman's (week)?
It’s just exhausting for everyone involved. Even if you’re not woman

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If anyone knows what nursey Olive goes to, please report thicko for screenshotting Olives updates, she can’t bleeping do that and especially not for content for instabastardgram 🤬
That’s private for parents eyes only, not for the world to see.

bleeping dumb duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why on Earth would you share your kids crappy updates from nursery? Literally nobody cares what your kid does all day!
Must say though, Olaf has come along way from the days she was too pure for Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 30

I am very surprised Pep manages to ever leave the house. I would have thought she would be frigging herself silly in front of that mirror 24/7 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 I'm a 42 year old woman and I wouldn't dream of putting flames on pictures of myself ffs 🙈View attachment 1110135
She's a bleeping TIT her !!
Why does she think she's absolutely solid ??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why on Earth would you share your kids crappy updates from nursery? Literally nobody cares what your kid does all day!
Must say though, Olaf has come along way from the days she was too pure for Instagram
Bly manor Olive

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1110393
No no we really don’t need another one of her
Wait whaaaaaaat?? Was this sent directly by Baked by Steph or is it a gift from someone else? If it’s directly by then I’m so disappointed in their company 😔 used them before and love their insta but will be unfollowing now.. wow didn’t think they’d want to associate with a joke like Truff.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.