Katie Hayes #132 Unemployed, undisputed record holder for the fastest 5km run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread Trolls...

There wasn't any thread suggestions so it's a collaboration of UN's haha from @Not_A_Troll & @Delstar , well done Trolls 👏🏻

I hope everyone is ok and recovering well from the bleeping SHOCK of that makeup "kit" that we set sights on yesterday 😩🤢😱 Actually mortified for her !

Things are getting desperate , times are hard ! Wirrals biggest Liar now is flogging an Air Fryer 😂😂😩😩🦢🦢🦢🦢

I wonder how Kate's "assistant" is getting on hahaha ??

#stillnotengaged
#stillnoapology

#READTHEWIKI⬆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I didn’t realise we were so far through the last thread! Her makeup makes her look so UNsavoury

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Going back to the last thread, warning brands that trolls will email then. If I worked for a brand and I was told that, I’d be straight on Google to see what I could find out. She cannot be that thick to send people looking.
oh dear Kate

Reactions: 38
Going back to the last thread, warning brands that trolls will email then. If I worked for a brand and I was told that, I’d be straight on Google to see what I could find out. She cannot be that thick to send people looking.
oh dear Kate
I used to Google EVERYONE who wanted to work with me in any capacity and I wasn’t even a “brand”. Found a few gems doing that 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don't believe for one second she "pre-warns" brands, it's all just a shout out to prove to insta she's not on her arse when we know she is.

I mean you'd have to be pretty desperate to be a MUA selling AIR FRYERS 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Putting cheap foundations into empty expensive bottles is the dirtiest thing I’ve ever heard!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
The other kid actually dressed like a kid and a girl.... Olive dressed like she's got a shift working the doors in town!!!
Looks like a little fuckin burgler 🤣
imagine dressing your gorgeous little girl head to toe in black.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Nice to see my trolls completely ignoring my thread suggestion. No wonder brands need warning about you unpalatable bastards 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The other kid actually dressed like a kid and a girl.... Olive dressed like she's got a shift working the doors in town!!!
Pathetic the way she dresses the same
As her Toddler. Those denim dungarees were the best hahaha kills me that outfit 😂😂😂

Nice to see my trolls completely ignoring my thread suggestion. No wonder brands need warning about you unpalatable bastards 😉
Oh sorry troll I went back 10 pages til I was gozzy on the most liked didn't see any thread suggestions !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like mez is answering questions again for us.
Can you count on 1 hand for us Mez how many times Truff has apologised in her life?
Screenshot_20220228-140330_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her nose is at least 1/3 of her face. Makes me laugh the way she squashes it between them gigs. Its like plasticine.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I used to Google EVERYONE who wanted to work with me in any capacity and I wasn’t even a “brand”. Found a few gems doing that 👀
Part time working mummy (another fruit loop) apparently pre warns social services about the “trolls” and apparently they all laugh and put a note on her file now not to investigate anything 🤣🤣🤣🤣 yeah sure jan……..

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.