Katie Hayes #132 Unemployed, undisputed record holder for the fastest 5km run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again.... she's just so boring ain't she! The only excitement we've seen in ages was her broad back mountain showcase yesterday! Other than that she is as dull as a bleeping dish cloth! She will be over by this time next year!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Another Not a ZSM or size 12 pic took by someone else. She’s so damaging to young followers and no role model for her daughter to think a bigger size is not what the eyes want to see let me tell you we do as i preach many of times being a curvy woman is beautiful
duck off 🤣🤣 look at her pure corned beef arms! Why doesn't she just own her size!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry I was reading through the wiki, which I do on a very regular basis to be honest! It would easily get my vote as one of the best things on the internet! Sorry when were these uploaded? I mean talk about buttons holding on for life! And the photoshopping on the second that wonky metal pole! Wow!

View attachment 1108238
View attachment 1108239

That SECOND PICTURE !!!!
Has anyone seen the film REC ?? And the creature that’s been hunting them the entire film that comes towards the camera at the end …
Hahaha that’s what I imagine her body would look like here with that HORRIFIC photoshop !!

Attachments

• Haha
I am so done with this girl. Kate- will you ever reference the fact that you have made comments that people find offensive, slagged people off, harassed a pregnant girl, been smug about Everything and finally- edit your pictures?

Reactions: 20
Does anyone else think she might have had some chin filler? She has proper fat cheeks then goes so narrow and long at her chin. Wondering if she’s done that to make her face look thinner because she cba just going on a diet

• Wow
Does anyone else think she might have had some chin filler? She has proper fat cheeks then goes so narrow and long at her chin. Wondering if she’s done that to make her face look thinner because she cba just going on a diet
100% had jaw filler and lip filler. It's too obvious when you see old pics of her.

Reactions: 11
Sorry I was reading through the wiki, which I do on a very regular basis to be honest! It would easily get my vote as one of the best things on the internet! Sorry when were these uploaded? I mean talk about buttons holding on for life! And the photoshopping on the second that wonky metal pole! Wow!

View attachment 1108238
View attachment 1108239
She’s got a hand like Jeremy Beadle on the second picture! Read the wiki.

Reactions: 5
Tattle trolling me right as I seen this 😂😂
They can’t surely be selling that dress after her and her stinky tits have been swanning around in it? 🥴🥴🥴🥴

Katie Hayes #133 Always a Bridesmaid, Never a Bride, Truffalo’s Back Fat had nowhere to hide!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
She clearly said- I will model in the show. Why would you? She is not a model. The fact she thinks her and Olive are like Kylie and Stormi is laughable. Get in the bin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh my god, that's the exact tooth I have missing as well and I'm a porker. Must be the eating tooth, for zara size XXL people . Never thought I would have anything in common with truff 😒😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.