Katie Hayes #132 Unemployed, undisputed record holder for the fastest 5km run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come one KHM, get them fitted properly, looks awful.

Why do carpets need cleaning that often? Must be mining!
Bet she doesn’t take her shoes off in the house. She looks the type to be trodding Max’s dog tit all up the stairs

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Found this on my phone pics so thought I would post to help Truff out, as she reads here…..

4054FDF4-6972-4C57-9049-24D842280238.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Wondered why she had been banging on about not using filters for a few days. Off to collections real you launch.
Whilst posting a selfie with a filter on, one the way.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Sorry I was reading through the wiki, which I do on a very regular basis to be honest! It would easily get my vote as one of the best things on the internet! Sorry when were these uploaded? I mean talk about buttons holding on for life! And the photoshopping on the second that wonky metal pole! Wow!

AC019D16-5067-4161-8555-8D95105810A3.jpeg

7FC03465-0417-4FED-8B9F-7BE7C46E394A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Imagine they all just popped whilst the pic was being taken. Like a 3D IMAX viewing 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A 30 year old woman sticking her tongue out just screams professional business woman doesn’t it.
Could land planes ✈ on that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
bleeping hell how did I miss those pics?! Hysterical. Given me a good laugh this Monday afternoon. And to think, I used to think she was as skinny as she made out.
Can confirm she bummed her and Mez’s nails for free too. Big fat titted beg.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry I was reading through the wiki, which I do on a very regular basis to be honest! It would easily get my vote as one of the best things on the internet! Sorry when were these uploaded? I mean talk about buttons holding on for life! And the photoshopping on the second that wonky metal pole! Wow!

View attachment 1108238
View attachment 1108239
Oh I love that second one. Looks like her entire arse and legs are on backwards. bleeping biff 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
2F3B149F-6E9E-477E-B99B-B1879CA19EE3.jpeg

The missing tooth in the before pic kills me every bleeping time 🤣.. I bet that massive fat tongue pushed it out and that’s why it’s missing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
it’s like a claw
They really are the pictures that keep on giving hadn’t even noticed the hand aka claw 🤣 and the tongues out(what even is that?) it does look like someone said her bottom half is on backwards that would make a little more sense! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 1108238
View attachment 1108239
NOOOOOO hahahahaha that hand ! I am crying here hahahahaa 😂😂😂😂

View attachment 1108314

The missing tooth in the before pic kills me every bleeping time 🤣.. I bet that massive fat tongue pushed it out and that’s why it’s missing.
It's the Muzzy on this that Always kills me 😂😂😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.