Katie Hayes #132 Unemployed, undisputed record holder for the fastest 5km run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’ll be International Mums Day, because according to her if you don’t reproduce your life is worthless

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Photo of Olive with a very small group of children at a group: “right at the front 😂”. They’re all at the front 🤷🏻‍♀️

Screenshot from nursey: “I can’t breathe 😂”. What was so funny about her playing with a doll? That’s what kids do.

Why does she have make everything Oluv does in to massive deal like she’s the most confident, hilarious child to have existed?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She’ll somehow make it “international Oluv day”.
Oluv is the reason I am the woman I am today... something along those lines and spelt horrifically. It's sad that MUA was her personality, Dubai was her personality, being a mum is her personality... she has no personality of her own, absolutely zero identity.

Reactions: 18
No one gives a duck about your kid except you and their grandparents. It’s a fact. Surely this kind of tit is what her private “olives mummy” account is for?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It was when she put the story poll up of “would you like to see more of Olive’s school updates?” … sorry but that is just crossing a line for me. Why the duck would you share your kid’s school updates on social media to thousands of randoms 🥴

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I gotta stop reading this thread - just had another bloody dream about the hambeast :eek: That said though, you nusty trolls make me howl laughing every day, so I wouldn't be without it :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It was when she put the story poll up of “would you like to see more of Olive’s school updates?” … sorry but that is just crossing a line for me. Why the duck would you share your kid’s school updates on social media to thousands of randoms 🥴
One reason and one reason only...

Attention

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’ll somehow make it “international Oluv day”.
Everyday is international oluv day 🙄
Anyone that voted yes to her most recent poll is a pure no nce. Why do people want updates on a strangers child 🥴 absolute weirdos

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone that voted yes to her most recent poll is a pure no nce. Why do people want updates on a strangers child 🥴 absolute weirdos
And anyone who voted no will probably be blocked

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That’s what I was thinking goss, why would strangers want to know what another strangers child is upto at nursery?
ACA4829C-551E-4F05-BBB1-5535CC3FB459.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Haha I voted nope for the duck of it and I don't follow her. Imagine having an open account and sharing your childs NURSERY updates. Wow. She and Delo and both their families are tapped. My dad goes mad at me for sharing my kids on my Instagram and I have about 90 ppl that I KNOW on there and are family. FUCKKKKKED UP.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.