Katie Hayes #132 Unemployed, undisputed record holder for the fastest 5km run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just didn't get the vibe, what were the dancers about? The disco ball head things, why was it like a rave? Surely you want calm easy going vibes on your wedding day not people bouncing round like the bleeping warehouse project?
She held the dress all wrong too, there was a girl at the end who scooped hers to one side and it looked so much nicer.
There will be a rant tomorrow I'm sure, about how it was the hardest thing for her to do but she forced herself so the trolls didnt win, she'll make it all about her.

Reactions: 35
Early for 7.17 but wide awake and reporting for duty.

(actually trolls I slipped twice yesterday on a wet floor, and left knee is now wider than Truffs back and so I am gonna get an X-ray)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Didn’t she say she was fully booked for bridal this year?
Yes she said she’s fully booked but her diary is open 🤣. Don’t understand how a makeup artist who does solely wedding makeup has space this year. It’s mental for weddings this year!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has some cheek filtering her face to look like handsome squidward when she looks like the moon from besr in the big blue house.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has some cheek filtering her face to look like handsome squidward when she looks like the moon from besr in the big blue house.
🎶Welcome welcome welcome to the No lounge house 🎵 😉🤣

(Sat in a waiting room and I’m bored so might post more tit than usual to keep myself busy) 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why don’t the blinds fit the windows? That would drive me insane! Didn’t she only have the carpets cleaned recently? Or was that an old repost?
Come one KHM, get them fitted properly, looks awful.

Why do carpets need cleaning that often? Must be mining!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.