Katie Hayes #131 Can't say Yes to the Dress šŸ‘°šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøāœ–Cos Delo couldn't care less !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! Come on girls, weā€™d be ripping truff a new one if she did that! The girl has an amazing figure (I think, I donā€™t know whatā€™s real anymore after tattle opened my eyes to photo editing) but thatā€™s ridiculous šŸ¤£šŸ™ˆ her ex dresses like a proper twit too. Iā€™m convinced some people on here only thirst over him to get at Truff.
agreed, I donā€™t know the whole story about the house saga. But if itā€™s her house, and he tried to get something out of it I find that really meffy too.

Reactions: 3
agreed, I donā€™t know the whole story about the house saga. But if itā€™s her house, and he tried to get something out of it I find that really meffy too.
Sorry, but if heā€™s done most of the renovations and contributed to the bills then heā€™s entitled to his money back

Reactions: 32
To be fair his name was on it, heā€™d paid his way and put the work into the house.

Reactions: 16
I like this game. Itā€™s like our own version of worlds. How many UNwords describe truff?

weā€™ve gotā€¦

Unpalatable, unsavoury, unhygienic, unemployedā€¦ Uneducated

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Unstable
Unwed

Unfit
Untidy
Unfunny
Unwell
Unkempt
Unclean

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.