Katie Hayes #131 Can't say Yes to the Dress 👰🏼‍♀️✖Cos Delo couldn't care less !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has turned into Her Holiness the Dalai Lama with her inspirational quotes, and miraculously takes Max out today, but she doesnt read here or clean up after Max has a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is she trolling everyone with talk of dog tit and green phlegm this morning? She’s so gross 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Doesnt Toby have a lovely life, out for walks, canoe trips, beach days such a good dog life unlike poor Maxie. So Im assuming Toby was PLF and Truffs dog, when they split he took the dog and upgraded him to a new mum. Delo moved in and brought Max with him from his last relationship and Max’s life has never been the same. 😢
Yes Truff when you read here you need to get Max out and about its the bare minimum he deserves.
Max runs 5k in 15 minutes quite a lot though ;)

he does her 5km in 20 minute runs with her Apple Watch round his leg doesn’t he?
Oops, I hadn't seen this comment before posting mine, sorry troll

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She defo didn’t pick up after Max, dirty witch.

If she’s had a chest infection since before Christmas and had multiple courses of antibiotics she needs to find a different doctor because no decent one would keep prescribing them. I can’t even get up the stairs without a rest when I’ve got a chest infection, never mind doing a record breaking 5K in gale force winds

Reactions: 26
She defo didn’t pick up after Max, dirty witch.

If she’s had a chest infection since before Christmas and had multiple courses of antibiotics she needs to find a different doctor because no decent one would keep prescribing them. I can’t even get up the stairs without a rest when I’ve got a chest infection, never mind doing a record breaking 5K in gale force winds
Have you tried making your bed, reading an audio book or thinking of 5 happy things?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Makeup account talking about her dog having a poo, she’s bleeping gross.
Why is she going on about finding things for olive to do on half term, wasn’t she in nursery this week while truff and hollie were doing a shoot?

Reactions: 24
More "work" on a shoot for someone she knows haha.
Look at the state of this makeup , she's just one tone of terracotta 🍊
Amazing all of a sudden her "mojo" & love for makeup is back isn't it !! 😂😂
Yes coinciding with the freebies/collabs stopping.

Yer poor arent ya Truff. Soon be UC payment landing day so can treat yourself to some poo bags.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She literally only knows how to do one make up look and it’s tit, great MUA there

Reactions: 19
On those stories where she’s walking she doesn’t half remind me of Jade Goody.

Not just in looks either, Jade was proper OTT and had a big gob too didn’t she, the likeness is uncanny!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
On those stories where she’s walking she doesn’t half remind me of Jade Goody.

Not just in looks either, Jade was proper OTT and had a big gob too didn’t she, the likeness is uncanny!
Except Jade goody was likeable 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Obsessed with this glam...really? I would have never known because its a look you hardly ever do. Oh wait...

The most simple of makeup looks and she still messes it up. Can’t work out if she’s smudged the mascara or messed up the eyeliner
That's a pro mua tip right there, keep them guessing. Is it a mistake? Are tit smudges dreamy right now? You'll never know unless you're a boss babe fashun

• Haha
Reactions: 17
More orange glam.....
Sorry but this model girl absolutely eye bleeping herself. This world is so embarrassing. Imagine watching someone doing this, I'd die of embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.