Katie Hayes #131 Can't say Yes to the Dress šŸ‘°šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøāœ–Cos Delo couldn't care less !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KHM: MATTS GORRA NEW THING WEREZ IT FROMM?

DELO: AAHHHHMMUHHHZONNNNNNNN *puts the little egg baskets back into the weird eggy water

PAIR OF bleeping SCRUFFS.

64F265A3-F97E-440E-82C6-05227D9FD490.jpeg

I donā€™t give a duck what anyone says, I will 1000% hype up Danielle/Holly because they are both gorge and have been targeted/swilled by Truff because of nothing other than JEALOUSY..

vicious bleeping bleep I hope she feels like a bleeping ugly whale after seeing Hollys snow pic

#pogba #divorcehelp #fashion

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
More "work" on a shoot for someone she knows haha.
Look at the state of this makeup , she's just one tone of terracotta šŸŠ
Amazing all of a sudden her "mojo" & love for makeup is back isn't it !! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Why does her makeup look darker on the forehead than the chin? Is ombrƩ face a thing now?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
ā€œNot even a Paris filterā€ - you shouldnā€™t be putting a filter to show off makeup looks! šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 26
ā€œFull glamā€ ā€œlove this glamā€ ā€œdoing some glam todayā€ duck OFF saying glam! When did makeup start getting called glam? Makes my bleeping gums itch

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She defo didnā€™t pick up after Max, dirty witch.

If sheā€™s had a chest infection since before Christmas and had multiple courses of antibiotics she needs to find a different doctor because no decent one would keep prescribing them. I canā€™t even get up the stairs without a rest when Iā€™ve got a chest infection, never mind doing a record breaking 5K in gale force winds
Big if, but if she were being prescribed antibiotics then the amount of drink she's gotten through over Christmas, new year and beyond will have stopped them working. Nobody in the medical profession is prescribing her course after course of antibiotics.

Reactions: 31
Big if, but if she were being prescribed antibiotics then the amount of drink she's gotten through over Christmas, new year and beyond will have stopped them working. Nobody in the medical profession is prescribing her course after course of antibiotics.
Sheā€™s prob not finishing a course of them, thatā€™s why theyā€™re not working (if what she says is true that is!)

Reactions: 10
Imagine her doing your make up coughing up green flem everywhere inches from your bleeping face šŸ¤¢šŸ€
Scruffy duck

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Still canā€™t believe she turns up to do peopleā€™s makeup looking like a scruffy twit! Iā€™ve been a bridesmaid twice and both times the makeup girls arrived immaculate in black uniforms. Yet this biff turns up wearing a spud sack like sheā€™s just rolled out of bed??? Scruffy, filthy witch

• Haha
Reactions: 42
How bleeping lazy do you have to be to do poached eggs in the microwave
Is it just me or are they better made properly! My other half is always buying the hack gadgets for them to try master them for me : not the same! He canā€™t do it the proper way bless

Reactions: 5
Imagine her doing your make up coughing up green flem everywhere inches from your bleeping face šŸ¤¢šŸ€
Scruffy duck
Turns up, in some manky flea bitten jumper rolling in with her aliexpress khm wheelie bag, with her 2p make up brushes. My 2 young kids have better hygiene than this scruff.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Iā€™m surprised sheā€™s not whacked a whole load of concealer on Olives eye bags yet

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.