Katie Hayes #131 Can't say Yes to the Dress 👰🏼‍♀️✖Cos Delo couldn't care less !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theyre so dark/purple. Poor OHD just wants a decent kip.
Lack of sleep & Nasal congestion this is caused by and we know kate doesn’t let her sleep has her out in restaurants late and the nasel congestion she dresses her for summer in winter kate your daughters health comes before your instagram worthy pictures and days/nights out 😑

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Hahahaha I just watched the poached egg story again, the troll that said about matt huffing 🤣🤣🤣 he bleeping hates her doesn’t he hanahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It was me he’s proper annoyed that she’s even next to him he fucken hates her 😂😂😂
I THOUGHT THIS !! I actually cringed and thought it’s a wonder she didn’t delete it and say, I’m gonna record this again and you’re gonna act like you fuckin like me !!!

Like he actually sighed like a man in the office kitchen who is getting accosted by a really annoying co-worker !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hahaa trolls, I've only just managed to jump on after doing a full day in work and being hungover to death! Why the duck did I drink on a school night 😭 anyway apols for the random sentence here, I've just read it and thought wtf 🤣 ps. I'm not KHM, I'll show you my thumbs!
I LOVE drinking on a school night #dangerdrinking 🤣🤣 *said with glass of alcohol in hand*

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Trolls! She’s not apologising…she’s teaching her Mother how to say sorry cause she clearly doesn’t know how!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve been thinking of words to describe Truff as an alternative to UNPALATABLE….

Im torn between UNSAVOURY or UNHYGIENIC

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.