Katie Hayes #131 Can't say Yes to the Dress šŸ‘°šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøāœ–Cos Delo couldn't care less !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My grown up kids knew how to do a wash before leaving for Uni because I didnt want them turning up everyweek with bags of washing and they are not fkn stupid.

I dont hate washing it not like its 1940, the machine does all the work but the drying of it in this weather does wear me out, half the clothes cant be tumble dried (and the lecky meter is spinning like Pete Burns RIP) so its a maiden constantly up. My Rant over.

#readthewiki Truff is crazy going out in that wind with Olive.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hates doing the washing?! This woman wouldn't know a hard days work if it bit her on the arse. The washing machine does it for you FFS..

Reactions: 18
Hates the doing the washing? She can't even do that right though, so now wonder. White towels with other garments? Towels go by themselves on a higher temp, same as bedding.

I have 3 baskets in my airing cupboard (darks, whites, colours) then I just pop it all in that way. Simples. My bespoke 4 year old even know which one to out her things in. duck sake truff.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sheā€™s just trying to sound relatable again, but all sheā€™s doing is coming across as a gobshite - as per usual. I like doing the washing, I find it weirdly therapeutic.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
As if she goes on about it being half term when olive is in nursey half a day a week thatā€™s unlikely to close over half term.
Itā€™s ok Katie love, take you, your little proppet and your chest infection out for a lovely walk on the front. Iā€™m sure it will do you the world of good.

Reactions: 21
Would a private nursery close for half term? In Scotland they donā€™t but things might be differentā€¦ thatā€™s the beauty of them, they are open pretty much all year round so you donā€™t have to take holidays from work when schools are off

Reactions: 14
Just catching up so I know Iā€™m about 16 hours late with the recommendationā€¦ but if your craving one again next week then there is a place called ā€˜The Ploughā€™ it is in Lathom so a little drive away but my god itā€™s so worth it šŸ˜‹
By the way- Truff stinks.
I know the plough my friend eats there all the time they love it

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s just trying to sound relatable again, but all sheā€™s doing is coming across as a gobshite - as per usual. I like doing the washing, I find it weirdly therapeutic.
Same girl. I must do 3 loads a day when Iā€™m rest day and one every night when Iā€™m home, love everything smelling fresh!

Can you imagine the smell from OHD when she walks into the arms of a childcare assistant at nursery, chip fat and wet dog - makes me bleeping shudder.

KHM you are not relatable your just scruffy as duck

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Youā€™re welcome Truffā€¦
She wouldnā€™t understand that yano being a racist

Would a private nursery close for half term? In Scotland they donā€™t but things might be differentā€¦ thatā€™s the beauty of them, they are open pretty much all year round so you donā€™t have to take holidays from work when schools are off
Must be a school nursery and itā€™s term time only x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She wouldnā€™t understand that yano being a racist

Must be a school nursery and itā€™s term time only x
Do school nurseryā€™s take under 3ā€™s??

Iā€™m not sure they do, my girls in school nursery and thereā€™s no one under 3 in her class

Reactions: 5
I cant cope with so many things.
1 half term is for children of school age- just because olive looks 5 doesnā€™t make it half term.
2 everyone hates washing but it needs doing. She stresses me out lashing it all in.
3 no chance sheā€™s in a deficit with her drink choices
4 is she modelling in the wedding show? I feel embarrassed and ashamed especially with the comments about Delo.
5 just stay the duck in! Catch up with your washing and let olive play!

Reactions: 17
Sheā€™s apparently got a shoot today, hope sheā€™s picked out lots of different foundation shades and exciting eyeshadow combos. Oh wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else really upset that she doesnā€™t separate her whites in the washing machine?
You are shitting me? She's needs cancelling purely just for this. Don't get me started on my military style washing regime. By christ she gives me the heebie-jeebies.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Funded nursery kids are off the same as school kids

Reactions: 4
Whites go on a white wash with brightener etc.

Bedding alone on a full wash.

Towels alone on a 60.

Darks together.

Colours / brights together.

There ya go truff
That's bleeping gross.
You also subsection them out into tops, bottoms and undies.
No arguments.
You just do.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else really upset that she doesnā€™t separate her whites in the washing machine?
Yes me! I donā€™t get the mentality of those who donā€™t separate the whites from their darks. Lunatics, Seriously. Even with a colour catcher itā€™s a ā€œgrey areaā€ šŸ˜ šŸ˜‚
Lazy bastard. Why wouldnā€™t you want your whites to be crisp and bright?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Same girl. I must do 3 loads a day when Iā€™m rest day and one every night when Iā€™m home, love everything smelling fresh!

Can you imagine the smell from OHD when she walks into the arms of a childcare assistant at nursery, chip fat and wet dog - makes me bleeping shudder.

KHM you are not relatable your just scruffy as duck
I can imagine their clothes to have that musky smell like shes left the wet washing hanging around for ages, because sheā€™s a lazy cow, then just thrown them in the dryer

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.