Katie Hayes #131 Can't say Yes to the Dress 👰🏼‍♀️✖Cos Delo couldn't care less !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know why she’s chatting shite about half term when she’ll still be in nursery, my boys 2 in a private nursery without funded hours and he’s still in. Imagine her when she’s actually in school and it’s the 6 weeks holidays, the bleeping dribble she’ll come out with

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Half term?! What a pile of maxs tit. I bey she pays less so Olaf just goes during term time? Or she gets discount as she's on UC

Reactions: 10
I can imagine their clothes to have that musky smell like shes left the wet washing hanging around for ages, because she’s a lazy cow, then just thrown them in the dryer
My gammon’s kids clothes smell like that when they come to us after being with their ma 🤢🤢 so tight

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Do school nursery’s take under 3’s??

I’m not sure they do, my girls in school nursery and there’s no one under 3 in her class
I’ve no idea maybe it’s a private school with a separate nursery on. My kids went to one that used ti be a private school up till 11 and they took from babies. But you wouldn’t know with lying ass maybe she can only do term time

Reactions: 1
I can’t get over her, I was in Aldi an the amount of people that stunk of old grease and bo. Had me heaving. I bet she’s just like that 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Please don’t hate me! I don’t really separate colours, I do try to separate clothes and towels/bedding. I’m currently between houses and staying with family so I have limited use of washing machine and dryer 😩😩

Truff has no excuse, she’s a stay at home mum with one kid. 🤦🏻‍♀️ 👃

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I’ve no idea maybe it’s a private school with a separate nursery on. My kids went to one that used ti be a private school up till 11 and they took from babies. But you wouldn’t know with lying ass maybe she can only do term time
Doesn’t she only do one day anyway though?

Reactions: 3
Omg I’ve done two loads already today and debating throwing a third in but there’s not really enough 😂
Love the smell of fresh washing 🥰

Reactions: 15
Omg I’ve done two loads already today and debating throwing a third in but there’s not really enough 😂
Love the smell of fresh washing 🥰
I've done 3 today and got them out on the line! I wanted it all done before I go back to work tomorrow.

Reactions: 7
I really struggle with articulating how I feel about truff like I see things like the half term comments it’s like she is mimicking other successful accounts she sees but in a really unnatural way 🤔
It comes across (to me) like a mechanism to “fit in socially” if that makes sense?

Im sure I watched in a film or tv show robots who carefully watch human interactions and copy them to blend in that’s exactly what she reminds me of 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I really struggle with articulating how I feel about truff like I see things like the half term comments it’s like she is mimicking other successful accounts she sees but in a really unnatural way 🤔
It comes across (to me) like a mechanism to “fit in socially” if that makes sense?

Im sure I watched in a film or tv show robots who carefully watch human interactions and copy them to blend in that’s exactly what she reminds me of 😂
I actually think you are right, she’s just saying about “half term” to be like everyone else!
Unless she means that the 18627165 classes she drags Olive to are also on a half term break so she’s going to have to entertain her at home? I’m sure I recall doing a baby sign language thing and that used to follow term time.

Reactions: 14
You also subsection them out into tops, bottoms and undies.
No arguments.
You just do.
Good point undies have their own wash. 😂 she just is really not very good at housekeeping one bit. I work fulltime as well, what's her excuse.

Reactions: 8
I don’t separate my washing either 😂 except the towels. but I also don’t own any white clothing

• Haha
I don’t separate undies 🤦🏼‍♀️ I do separate whites, darks and colours, bedding and towels - so I’m not bordering on Truffs scruffy arse behaviour 👃🏼 Agree her washing will prob stink - be left damp in the machine for hours and then flung anywhere to dry - over doors and the likes, filling the house with damp mouldy whiffs

Reactions: 12
So her photoshoot is just makeup for a couple of girls modelling for her mate’s white labelled comb company?!! So unpaid then!

I don’t separate undies 🤦🏼‍♀️ I do separate whites, darks and colours, bedding and towels - so I’m not bordering on Truffs scruffy arse behaviour 👃🏼 Agree her washing will prob stink - be left damp in the machine for hours and then flung anywhere to dry - over doors and the likes, filling the house with damp mouldy whiffs
ah this is my pet hate if I leave a wash on and forget going back to the washing machine and everything in it smells damp 😡

• Sad
ah this is my pet hate if I leave a wash on and forget going back to the washing machine and everything in it smells damp 😡
My gammon constantly leaves his work clothes in on a Friday night, unstoppables are a life saver, gives you at least a few extra hours before it smells damp.
i believe the word my nan uses for people like KHM is ‘frowsy’

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.