Katie Hayes #131 Can't say Yes to the Dress šŸ‘°šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøāœ–Cos Delo couldn't care less !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question because I have no idea, if you were a really poor family but had to send a baby to nursery would you have to pay nursery fees? What if people canā€™t afford it?

Reactions: 4
Genuine question because I have no idea, if you were a really poor family but had to send a baby to nursery would you have to pay nursery fees? What if people canā€™t afford it?
They get it free. Itā€™s only suckers like me who work full time who canā€™t afford it. Well, I actually refuse to pay for it cos itā€™s like a second mortgage. Would rather drop a day or two in work and look after my own child than pay those extortionate nursery fees.
The cost of childcare in this country is actually sickening.

Reactions: 44
They get it free. Itā€™s only suckers like me who work full time who canā€™t afford it. Well, I actually refuse to pay for it cos itā€™s like a second mortgage. Would rather drop a day or two in work and look after my own child than pay those extortionate nursery fees.
The cost of childcare in this country is actually sickening.
I know thatā€™s why I was wondering, my brother lives down south and I nearly choked when he told me what they pay!
Donā€™t blame you. Probably a good job I wonā€™t be having any because i donā€™t think I could ever afford to!

Reactions: 8
I know thatā€™s why I was wondering, my brother lives down south and I nearly choked when he told me what they pay!
Donā€™t blame you. Probably a good job I wonā€™t be having any because i donā€™t think I could ever afford to!
I don't think there's that much difference to down south than up here anymore. I lived down south for a while, moved back here a few years ago and I can't believe how high houses prices and rent has shot up since I left. My nursery fees are pretty much the same as what they were there and so is my mortgage. I seen a house the other day for rent on the Leasowe (Wirral) for almost Ā£900 a month.... my jaw hit the floor!

Anyway, rant over! Truff picks her nose and eats it! Read the wiki!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She probably gets childcare costs included in ger UC claim, though I don't think she'd be entitled as she doesnt "work" a minimum of 16 hours does she? Unless the rules have changed now its not tax credits?

Reactions: 11
She probably gets childcare costs included in ger UC claim, though I don't think she'd be entitled as she doesnt "work" a minimum of 16 hours does she? Unless the rules have changed now its not tax credits?
Wonder if they have a joint claim and Deloā€™s hours count towards it? She wonā€™t be paying cos sheā€™s an absolute bum.
I havenā€™t got a clue about benefits to be honest. I just get salty that some fuckers are earning more than me sitting on their arses and picking their noses a la Truff and thereā€™s me going to uni like an absolute mug and having to pay back that bastard student loan and getting the bus into work to contribute to bastard society! šŸ˜†šŸ˜«

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't think there's that much difference to down south than up here anymore. I lived down south for a while, moved back here a few years ago and I can't believe how high houses prices and rent has shot up since I left. My nursery fees are pretty much the same as what they were there and so is my mortgage. I seen a house the other day for rent on the Leasowe (Wirral) for almost Ā£900 a month.... my jaw hit the floor!

Anyway, rant over! Truff picks her nose and eats it! Read the wiki!
He pays near Ā£2000 a month for nursery, thatā€™s more than a lot of people earn, honest to god I was so shocked. Itā€™s so wrong.
Bloody hell wouldnā€™t pay Ā£900 a month to live in Leasowe would you?
Itā€™s so hard for people now, rents are ridiculous so how are they meant to save for a deposit on a house. I donā€™t envy the younger generation one bit

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I honestly donā€™t think sheā€™s had any paid work so far this year. All these photoshoots are for friendā€™s companies (sheā€™s close friends with the owners of Belissima Bridal, Caramella and obviously Hollieā€™s hair comb company!) Even the models used by these companies are friends with Kate and the company ownersā€¦ so no one is getting paid!!

The #ad posts sheā€™s put up so far this year have just been gifted clothingā€¦ doubt sheā€™ll have been paid anything extra on top of the free clothing.

She did a makeup lesson for the daughter of the photographer whoā€™s taken all of her / Oliveā€™s picsā€¦ that will probably have been given free in exchange for Oliveā€™s Christmas photos.

So, aside from the motherhood diary (which we concluded didnā€™t sell many!), sheā€™s literally not earned a penny?? How is she surviving?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Please donā€™t hate me! I donā€™t really separate colours, I do try to separate clothes and towels/bedding. Iā€™m currently between houses and staying with family so I have limited use of washing machine and dryer šŸ˜©šŸ˜©

Truff has no excuse, sheā€™s a stay at home mum with one kid. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø šŸ‘ƒ
I donā€™t separate either troll āœŒ Unless itā€™s towels or bedding.
Although to be fair, we donā€™t seem to wear much white in this house. All our work clothes and uniforms are dark. And everything on a 30 wash šŸ˜®šŸ˜®šŸ˜®šŸ˜®šŸ˜®

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I honestly donā€™t think sheā€™s has any paid work so far this year. All these photoshoots are for friendā€™s companies (sheā€™s close friends with the owners of Belissima Bridal, Caramella and obviously Hollieā€™s hair comb company!) Even the models used by these companies are friends with Kate and the company ownersā€¦ so no one is getting paid!!

The #ad posts sheā€™s put up so far this year have just been gifted clothingā€¦ doubt sheā€™ll have been paid anything extra on top of the free clothing.

She did a makeup lesson for the daughter of the photographer whoā€™s taken all of her / Oliveā€™s picsā€¦ that will probably have been given free in exchange for Oliveā€™s Christmas photos.

So, aside from the motherhood diary (which we concluded didnā€™t sell many!), sheā€™s literally not earned a penny?? How is she surviving?!!
Delo is expect panel person

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Good point undies have their own wash. šŸ˜‚
Ahh yous are having a laugh šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Iā€™m not home enough Iā€™d need about 4 washes on a day!

I donā€™t separate undies šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø I do separate whites, darks and colours, bedding and towels - so Iā€™m not bordering on Truffs scruffy arse behaviour šŸ‘ƒšŸ¼ Agree her washing will prob stink - be left damp in the machine for hours and then flung anywhere to dry - over doors and the likes, filling the house with damp mouldy whiffs
Iā€™m more disgusted by the fact she flushes the toilet around her washing

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shocking isn't it, I tit one when I moved back as house prices had gone through the roof and I didn't think I could afford it on my own! I was lucky getting my mortgage but I did have to pay the price as my house was ex council and an absolute bomb site, we lived like squatters whilst I had each room up done one at a time. Truff will be fucked if she ever has to sell up because there is no way she could pay the prices of rent these days and most won't have none working without a decent guarantor.

He pays near Ā£2000 a month for nursery, thatā€™s more than a lot of people earn, honest to god I was so shocked. Itā€™s so wrong.
Bloody hell wouldnā€™t pay Ā£900 a month to live in Leasowe would you?
Itā€™s so hard for people now, rents are ridiculous so how are they meant to save for a deposit on a house. I donā€™t envy the younger generation one bit

Reactions: 10
Does anyone remember waaaay back (Iā€™ve said before I was on the early threads, I just wasnā€™t gonna say my old username cos not giving truff the opportunity to piece anything Iā€™ve said together)
Someone came on who worked for whatever department deals with it and they said Kate had made a claim for UC?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Iā€™m wondering if she does in fact have a stash of money somewhere
In 2017/2018 she took 92k in dividends
I donā€™t really understand accounts but thatā€™s what it looks like anyway

To add, Iā€™m ill and bored shitless so looked it up

• Wow
Does anyone remember waaaay back (Iā€™ve said before I was on the early threads, I just wasnā€™t gonna say my old username cos not giving truff the opportunity to piece anything Iā€™ve said together)
Someone came on who worked for whatever department deals with it and they said Kate had made a claim for UC?
I remember this.... I honestly want to know how they afford to love.

Reactions: 8
Iā€™m wondering if she does in fact have a stash of money somewhere
In 2017/2018 she took 92k in dividends
I donā€™t really understand accounts but thatā€™s what it looks like anyway

To add, Iā€™m ill and bored shitless so looked it up
I reckon the accountant fiddled that so sheā€™d get a mortgage if Iā€™m honest, as thatā€™s an incredible amount of money to make self employed , and she didnā€™t have yet classes in oh darlin by that point.

Reactions: 21
Sheā€™s just trying to sound relatable again, but all sheā€™s doing is coming across as a gobshite - as per usual. I like doing the washing, I find it weirdly therapeutic.
I love doing the washing too lol. Even more when I can hang it out to dry and it's dancing around on the whirliegig living its best life. I'll get my coat.....

• Haha
I reckon the accountant fiddled that so sheā€™d get a mortgage if Iā€™m honest, as thatā€™s an incredible amount of money to make self employed , and she didnā€™t have yet classes in oh darlin by that point.
She bought the house before then though I think?
Would be interesting if someone had a look who understands accounts properly, as at one point it mentions creditors of over 200k?! Wonder if that was a set up loan. If it was then all that omg Iā€™m so successful buying a Porsche was a load of shite.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I reckon she just lives of credit cards and he pays the mortgage with what he earns.
She canā€™t be earning much as she does Jack tit.
Defo claiming some sort of benefits too I reckon.

Reactions: 18
free childcare only kicks in once baby turns 2 and thereā€™s a set of strict criteria until the universal offer of childcare at 3 - receiving UC/total household income under Ā£15400 after tax/asylum seekers/social services involvement etc etc.
I work with parents who physically cannot go to work as they would be financially worse off having to pay for childcare for their baby so itā€™s beyond me how she must pay a private nursery - does she pay in orange collection foundation and H&B makeup brushes?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.