Katie Hayes #13 Truffle hog momma telling lockdown lies, daddy DIY is texting on the sly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not even a mum and I know taking a white nightie or pjs is fuckin stupid, you’re gonna be bleeding everywhere Kate just get some primark black PJ bottoms and be done with it. It’s not a fuckin photo opp, your fanny will literally be inside out 😂😫

And a hijab, bleeping dying hahaha

Omg what is that mullet with 20 inch extensions clipped in; also in fancy dress? She looks slim here so I give it a few hours til she’s screen shotting and posting to her story to showcase how slim she’s gonna a be after the birth of nelly shelly delly (but of course she doesn’t read here, she’s just stumbled across it)
cos she was poppin diet pills like truffle oil back then. Its so sad, i feel like shes always tried to be “that girl” and struggled with herself acceptance that she goes bleeping above and beyond with this social media personality shes created. Anyone who knows her from what she was like before she became the ICONIC KHM will know what I mean. And she goes through friends cos she latches on To people for clout but they dont give a tit. Its sad, its all false. Id say she has a handful of people she cant trust and the rest are just nice to her for her name now. hopefully being a mum matures her and she starts to see through the people who arnt true friends. shes a head but i wouldnt wish that on anyone. Craving popularity and having thousands of follwers but actually beingvery lonely

Reactions: 13
Everyone is dead nice in here ❤ Definitely people I’d surround myself with in real life.

As much as THM pisses me off I do feel mostly pity for her
100% - I feel so sorry for her that she puts so much pressure on herself to appear a certain way when it’s far from the truth. She angers me because of her lies and disregard for lockdown rules putting herself and others in danger. One day when she’s old and grey she will probably regret how she’s acted! But now it’s all for show!

Reactions: 8
Same here girls.. I don’t live in England so usually reading here catching up while you’re all asleep... I wake up and have missed 10 pages 😂 so if you’re ever awake in the middle of the night and need a chat I’m your girl 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What planet is she on?! Hospital bag full of useless tit.
Hopefully she’s got a hospital bag for the gram and a REAL life hospital bag, otherwise she’s going to be using those “fluffy new towels” as a nappy for herself.
You do not need a sweet pea and jasmine candle or some watermelon sweets you idiot... you’re going to be shitting yourself and won’t care who’s watching.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm so happy everyone got onto her tit shovel cupping her bump

Also, the same day she's released them photos she was banging on about MUAs and nail techs not being able to be back to work knowing she had a MUA coming to her to do her face? The hypocrisy is mad. It's insulting her acting like the make up mother Teresa of the industry giving out pep talks and advice (that makes no sense) then going on to break the rules anyway.

Reactions: 19
These are on the oh darlin Instagram, why does the educator have a mask on? And I swear the hairdresser doesn’t have a mask on unless the see through one and no foam padding.. 😬😬
Yeah she does have a visor, you can see it shining on insta. They’ll be reppin the Idol ones

Reactions: 1
Right NOW I'm pissed off. MUAs aren't allowed to be working yet?!?!?!?! And then you have THM drafting in Sophie Russell to do hers for a shoot?!?!?! Having someone physically TOUCHING her eyes/face when she should actually be shielding??!! Stupid selfish woman....Gahhh
I’m so annoyed at this! I dip in and out of here. But I’m fuming at that head THM getting her makeup done for photo shoot but also at that makeup artist who is breaking the rules too! I’m a makeup artist unable to work due to COVID why the duck is she having her makeup done and why the duck is that makeup artist working

Reactions: 17
1724538B-480F-4D49-90E6-54EAD64484FD.jpeg

I saw this on fb and it really echoed with what everyone is saying here about KHM (apart from that one 🤡)

Reactions: 16
Has she deleted her Instagram?!?! I haven’t messaged her only viewed her stories and I can’t find her page now and it’s gone from my recently searched fuming

Has she deleted her Instagram?!?! I haven’t messaged her only viewed her stories and I can’t find her page now and it’s gone from my recently searched fuming
Kidding aren’t you, the biggest social media beg ever? Ha

She needs it to function, and this site. She thrives off all the attention

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She wouldn't remove her page even if she desperately wanted to, that's how she gets her #GIFTED tat and food

Kidding aren’t you, the biggest social media beg ever? Ha

She needs it to function, and this site. She thrives off all the attention
Well not sure cos that’s just my lurking account I don’t interact off it ffs maybe she’s going through her stories on who has viewed them and is blocking accounts without a profile pic lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How can Cheryl be flogging those PPE visors when she was literally filming her kids passing round a shisha pipe the other night 😳

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.