Katie Hayes #13 Truffle hog momma telling lockdown lies, daddy DIY is texting on the sly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry girls, ive been having a little social media break so im just catching up. I think that months of being on the front line is finally taking its toll on me šŸ˜„ and I was finding myself getting so infuriated with these dickheads like THM flouting rules when I feel like im risking myself and my family every shift. So I just had a few days off watching it all for my own sanity. A friend of mine is a midwife who works at Arrowe and she said there has been a lot of talk about THM and her actions recently, but she couldnā€™t say too much. Its just absolutely disgusting that she cant follow advice for a few weeks to protect herself, her baby and the people she will encounter at the hospital. Such a selfish twit she is, I dont know how she lives with herself.
It must be so infuriating.. I find it so, and I'm not in any of your shoes. I'd have exploded if I was! Hope your ok ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Has the baby got an insta account yet?
We should create all the suggested names so she wouldnā€™t be able to have it herself.

Yes I sound like a witch but Iā€™m past caring now, sheā€™s infuriated me too much to care.
The only thing you could say I am ā€˜jealousā€™ about is how she gets away with it?
Iā€™d love to go to all (well not all) those places and to see my family and friends but i donā€™t as I have a brain and donā€™t want to put other peopleā€™s lives at risk!!! Iā€™d never be able to forgive myself if I had COVID and passed it on.

Maggie Delamere was a good name I thought.

Reactions: 8
Surely a hospital bag video after sheā€™s had the baby would be more useful, ie. what you actually used! Not the kitchen sink you end up bringing and donā€™t take half of it out of the bag šŸ˜‚
Pink towels oh dear! The only things worth taking in that bag are throwaway knickers and the big massive always towels that go right up ya bum šŸ˜³ oh and tonnes of snacks for after the baby is born!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry girls, ive been having a little social media break so im just catching up. I think that months of being on the front line is finally taking its toll on me šŸ˜„ and I was finding myself getting so infuriated with these dickheads like THM flouting rules when I feel like im risking myself and my family every shift. So I just had a few days off watching it all for my own sanity. A friend of mine is a midwife who works at Arrowe and she said there has been a lot of talk about THM and her actions recently, but she couldnā€™t say too much. Its just absolutely disgusting that she cant follow advice for a few weeks to protect herself, her baby and the people she will encounter at the hospital. Such a selfish twit she is, I dont know how she lives with herself.
Welcome back @JessicaFletcher36 Iā€™ve been worried about you šŸ’–

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Has the baby got an insta account yet?
We should create all the suggested names so she wouldnā€™t be able to have it herself.

Yes I sound like a witch but Iā€™m past caring now, sheā€™s infuriated me too much to care.
The only thing you could say I am ā€˜jealousā€™ about is how she gets away with it?
Iā€™d love to go to all (well not all) those places and to see my family and friends but i donā€™t as I have a brain and donā€™t want to put other peopleā€™s lives at risk!!! Iā€™d never be able to forgive myself if I had COVID and passed it on.

Maggie Delamere was a good name I thought.
Iā€™m the proud owner of @ olivedelamere šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I would be absolutely mortified knowing midwifes in Arrowe were talking about me for all the wrong reasons! bleeping shame on her! The arrogance is unreal! Iā€™d be embarrassed to even enter the hospital setting at this point.

Reactions: 29
It's so infuriating seeing her trotting about here, there and everywhere, putting herself, her baby and now hospital staff in danger. We have left the house about 5 times since lockdown started and one of them was for my nan's funeral. I've got to go the asda today because I couldn't get an online slot and I feel sick with worry about taking my babies out of the house and putting them in possible danger. I'm a single mum and my closest family members and friends are key workers so I've got nobody to leave the kids with why I go myself. I put masks on us, gloves, the lot and strip us down at the front door when we get in and put our stuff in the wash to minimise contamination risks. I really wish we didn't have to go, but we need food. Didn't sleep last night worrying about going out with them. All you ladies who are working in hospitals are amazing and thank you for what you are doing! Hopefully soon she will actually realise what she has been doing is wrong and put her baby first!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ all the begs commenting at how gorgeous she looks šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Bet half of them havenā€™t seen her in real life so donā€™t really sheā€™s actually a heffer šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 10
She has been out more this weekend than most of us have been out since lockdown began šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
She genuinely has! Makes me sick when Iā€™m still not seeing family and parents. Kills me! This weekend has tipped me over the edge with how sheā€™s acting and Iā€™m reporting her everywhere I can now.

Iā€™m so sorry you feel that way about venturing out too. We have had to once as couldnā€™t get a good delivery slot either, I do click and collect now as thatā€™s less contact too and in my area it seems everyone is back to normal. Just take your time and keep away from everyone. I let them all rush down the aisles and I just wait back for the idiots to bump into one another.

Reactions: 2
An icon of what? ...Airbrushing? Attending the opening of an envelope during a pandemic? Stealing other peopleā€™s ideas? Binning off a living room for a storage unit?! ...These people need to open their eyes if she is an icon!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She genuinely has! Makes me sick when Iā€™m still not seeing family and parents. Kills me! This weekend has tipped me over the edge with how sheā€™s acting and Iā€™m reporting her everywhere I can now.

Iā€™m so sorry you feel that way about venturing out too. We have had to once as couldnā€™t get a good delivery slot either, I do click and collect now as thatā€™s less contact too and in my area it seems everyone is back to normal. Just take your time and keep away from everyone. I let them all rush down the aisles and I just wait back for the idiots to bump into one another.
Its horrible isn't it, not being able to see family. We lost my nan at the end of April, and i still havenā€™t been able to give my mum a hug. This will all be over soon and imagine how amazing it is going to feel to be able to see our loved ones and give them the biggest hugs šŸ˜

I keep forgetting about click and collect. I don't drive so we get taxis and the usual driver we get said he will go and collect my shopping for me but I forgot about it again šŸ¤£ one of my neighbours sat in the front and watched the kids on their bikes when i went last time so I didn't have to take them but its raining now so I can't even do that. I'm just so scared about it and people seem to have just moved on from it now. Its business as usual. The way things are going, I won't be sending the kids back to school in September either. I've spoken to the Head and he said he won't fine me so I havenā€™t got that worry. I pulled them out of school 2 weeks before lockdown began šŸ™ˆ the baby was so sick when he was born and for the first 3 years of his life and i never want to experience anything like that again so I was taking no chance with them. I sound like a proper crank but its a worldwide pandemic and hardly anybody seems to be taking it seriously which is scary!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.