Katie Hayes #13 Truffle hog momma telling lockdown lies, daddy DIY is texting on the sly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t seen my boyfriend in longer than I care to even think about. It’s putting an enormous mental strain on both of us. I spend half my day crying and my depression has increased ten fold. So when I see creatures like THM strutting around like the honey monster putting everyone at risk is just makes me so bleeping angry.

Coming on tattle and seeing it’s not just me who feels like this has been such a help ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That makes sense! 😂 my god she is absolutely brain dead
Autocorrect tried to change muslin to Muslim on my phone, but it just proves again she doesn't proof read and is making a show of her business 😂

Reactions: 2
So reading here and found out she had a Twitter oh what a delight scrolling down reading her tweets what an absolute head she is, there’s too many tweets to screen shot on put on here but Cant get over the nose on her on this pic 🙈😂 michael Jackson 🤣
Who even is that????? Lol

What does she think she’s gonna achieve by shaming the fake accounts 😂 surely you’d just delete and not give them the satisfaction of knowing they’ve pissed you off? Oh wait sorry, she’s not bothered by it...as she tells us all 5+ times a week 🥴
She’s not bothered guyzzzzzz

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven’t seen my boyfriend in longer than I care to even think about. It’s putting an enormous mental strain on both of us. I spend half my day crying and my depression has increased ten fold. So when I see creatures like THM strutting around like the honey monster putting everyone at risk is just makes me so bleeping angry.

Coming on tattle and seeing it’s not just me who feels like this has been such a help ❤
Sending you lots of love! You will see him soon enough 😍 just keep thinking about what you are going to do when you see him, plan a date, do something nice together. If you ever need to talk, you can message me! I know how awful depression is! Are you managing to get out? Go out for a nice walk somewhere if you can. I love putting dance music on and dancing like and idiot round the living room when I'm feeling tit, it really helps xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s gone very quiet on her stories. Hopefully the police have caught up with her!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Sending you lots of love! You will see him soon enough 😍 just keep thinking about what you are going to do when you see him, plan a date, do something nice together. If you ever need to talk, you can message me! I know how awful depression is! Are you managing to get out? Go out for a nice walk somewhere if you can. I love putting dance music on and dancing like and idiot round the living room when I'm feeling tit, it really helps xx
Thank you so much, that’s so kind. I’m trying to force myself out for walks as much as I can. We have planned so many dates we couldn’t possibly get through them in the next 20 years 😂 I’ve told him he best be taking me round B&Q and taking pictures of me posing in front of the paint ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If any of you are struggling, you can always message me! I'm normally awake till all hours anyway because of my mh/anxiety. We aren't just trolls, we are supportive trolls 😂.
No in all seriousness, I'm always here to listen. An I can't say I know how to solve it (or I would have cured myself 😂) but sometimes just offloading helps xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 45
If any of you are struggling, you can always message me! I'm normally awake till all hours anyway because of my mh/anxiety. We aren't just trolls, we are supportive trolls 😂.
No in all seriousness, I'm always here to listen. An I can't say I know how to solve it (or I would have cured myself 😂) but sometimes just offloading helps xxxxx
That’s so sweet of you.

Mad how we’re all nicer to eachother than KHMs actual mates probably are 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That’s so sweet of you.

Mad how we’re all nicer to eachother than KHMs actual mates probably are 🙄
Thank you 😘 I just know sometimes, getting it all of your chest to someone with no judgement is like a therapy session!❤

We genuinely are.. Never met, probably never will, don't know real identities, but are more supportive than any of the frenemies she has. Sad for her really 😔

Reactions: 13
So the contents of her hospital bag are a pale pink towel bundle (never had a kid and I know I’d buy dark towels!!), a crappy mini fan, a beg for a white nightie and then adverts for two gift box subscriptions and a hijab. Ace that, can’t wait to tell my pregnant mate she doesn’t need any of the stuff she’s been stocking up on!
I’m not even a mum and I know taking a white nightie or pjs is fuckin stupid, you’re gonna be bleeding everywhere Kate just get some primark black PJ bottoms and be done with it. It’s not a fuckin photo opp, your fanny will literally be inside out 😂😫

And a hijab, bleeping dying hahaha

OMG
Are you ready???

WHAT THE duck IS THIS

Omg what is that mullet with 20 inch extensions clipped in; also in fancy dress? She looks slim here so I give it a few hours til she’s screen shotting and posting to her story to showcase how slim she’s gonna a be after the birth of nelly shelly delly (but of course she doesn’t read here, she’s just stumbled across it)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thank you so much, that’s so kind. I’m trying to force myself out for walks as much as I can. We have planned so many dates we couldn’t possibly get through them in the next 20 years 😂 I’ve told him he best be taking me round B&Q and taking pictures of me posing in front of the paint ❤
Hahaha 🤣 sounds brilliant 🤣 are you going to change your living room into a wardrobe as well?

I've just read that in the marks and spencers advert voice 🤣 I'm the same, if anybody ever needs me, I'm here! It's sad that THM doesn't have friends like we have. When I'm starting to behave erratically, my best mate or boyfriend straight away take me off social media so I don't have a public breakdown. Been there, done that and I've only got very few people on my social media. Some of her posts are quite erratic and someone should really step in and help her. I do feel quite sorry for her in that sense, but everything else, she brings on herself. If I was pregnant right now and going out like she is, my fella, family and friends would definitely have something to say and would stop me. I don't think she realises that she is putting her daughter at risk, not just her! And that is what being a parent is all about, putting your children before yourself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Everyone is dead nice in here ❤ Definitely people I’d surround myself with in real life.

As much as THM pisses me off I do feel mostly pity for her

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.