Katie Hayes #13 Truffle hog momma telling lockdown lies, daddy DIY is texting on the sly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dying, just saw the Maggie Delamere “troll” account with the profile picture being an oyster/pearl hahaha

Also, packed in the hospital bag - sweet pea and jasmine scented candle. Get bleeping real, what’s that for - to cover up the smell of the tit when you tit yourself in front of your king? She’s actually delusional when it comes to the reality of giving birth and having a new born

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Its making me cringe that she just reposts all the story tags shes been hyped up in. Like is her account a business page or what? Id love to have that much ego!

tbh i cant look at that bleeping picture anymore cos it just annoys me. How one person can be sooooo preachy about people being dickheads and then have her hair and make up done for a photo shoot when people are dying blows my bleeping mind. I get frustrated because she was so heartbroken about loosing her first pregnancy or whatever happened there. That should of been her turning point to switch on to life not being perfect, it happens to people, its not spoken about much and its bleeping horrible to go through and she could of actually done something useful and refreshing on social media, instead shes bleeping getting her hair and make up, going to photoshoots, parties, salon opennings bleeping IKEA like....what?! During a pandemic? While carrying your rainbow baby?!I just dont get it. My simple brain cant process her logic. Sorry I know its all been raised before but I just sit here sometimes like what the duck! Highlight if my lockdown is choosing to go M&S for my foodshop instead of Tescos for a treat and she's bleeping getting her glam squad in hahahahah

Reactions: 19
Dying, just saw the Maggie Delamere “troll” account with the profile picture being an oyster/pearl hahaha

Also, packed in the hospital bag - sweet pea and jasmine scented candle. Get bleeping real, what’s that for - to cover up the smell of the tit when you tit yourself in front of your king? She’s actually delusional when it comes to the reality of giving birth and having a new born
Surely you can't be lighting candles in a HOSPITAL....? Major fire hazard?????

• Haha
Reactions: 27
:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

[/QUOTE]

You cant light a candle / have a naked flame in a hospital !!! and you certainly cant have a candle in an enclosed space with a new born baby !! stoopid fuckin witch !! I will bet you she has candles in that baby's room !!! hazard !!! Her lack of brain cells really knows no bounds does it. Surely that is basic common sense, no degree in hseq is required to understand that you daft fat bint!!

Goodbye everyone I'm off to punch myself in the face again to detract from the pain !!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Naked flame and oxygen is a no no. They aren't allowed in hospitals. If people want candles they bring the battery ones in. I'd expect they're even more strict now with fans too due to infection control.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Your not even allowed bouquets of flowers delivered to a ward in case it sets someones allergies off.. So what makes her think she is gonna be lighting scented candles 😂.
She thinks shes getting a private section in the Lindo Wing like a royal princess, the massive head.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Is she expecting the midwives to whip out some matches and light a naked flame in the delivery suite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Your not even allowed bouquets of flowers delivered to a ward in case it sets someones allergies off.. So what makes her think she is gonna be lighting scented candles 😂.
She thinks shes getting a private section in the Lindo Wing like a royal princess, the massive head.
Katie bleeping Windsor, except no , they don't actually let chavs in the royal family

• Haha
Reactions: 5
:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

You cant light a candle / have a naked flame in a hospital !!! and you certainly cant have a candle in an enclosed space with a new born baby !! stoopid fuckin witch !! I will bet you she has candles in that baby's room !!! hazard !!! Her lack of brain cells really knows no bounds does it. Surely that is basic common sense, no degree in hseq is required to understand that you daft fat bint!!

Goodbye everyone I'm off to punch myself in the face again to detract from the pain !!
[/QUOTE]
Hahahahahaha dyin “goodbye off to punch myself in the face” hahahahaha THIS IS ACCURATE

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.