Katie Hayes #13 Truffle hog momma telling lockdown lies, daddy DIY is texting on the sly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been catching up. Honestly what the hell is that maternity picture 🤣 my fella was cringing when I showed him, he was like who the hell does she think she is! I can’t believe it has over 20 thousand likes. Are that many people that bloody dim that they can’t see it is clearly photoshopped? Does she not feel like she is completely cheating herself when she posts pictures like that and then looks in the mirror? The stupid cow has serious issues, she needs counselling. When you are pregnant it is one time in your life you should not care about what you look like- as long as you are keeping yourself and your unborn baby safe and healthy (she’s doing neither like) that’s all that matters! Kate you look absolutely fine you are pregnant- stop faking every single aspect of your life and embrace your pregnant body that’s growing your child!!

Light pink towels for the hospital bag! Doesn’t she thinks like a fella? She definitely doesn’t have a woman’s brain. Oh THM you are in for a shock when Shelly delly pearly squirly is born 😂 people tell you how hard it is with a baby, you still have no idea until they are actually here. Sorry to tell you but its definitely not all picture perfect moments for the gram. And if you think that crappy fan is going to keep you cool during labour, think again!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Honestly! Spent the day in work and this duck wit 🤬
80FF66C5-4CAA-408B-8F31-137463524845.jpeg

you get your own room in arrowe can you imagine how that’s gonna be 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hope the midwifes tell her she can duck off home once she’s popped that baby out instead of pissing about thinking she’s Kim k of the Wirral

Reactions: 10
How can Cheryl be flogging those PPE visors when she was literally filming her kids passing round a shisha pipe the other night 😳
duck knows...she probably sold them all a bottle of IDOL BY CHEZ TAYLOR disinfectant spray on entry. That house ain’t gunna pay for itself is it?? Then again they probs all had their lashes done in the beauty room just to spread corona a bit more.

they'll deffo be a pink moet in there for sure
Don’t forget about the oysters....😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dying, just saw the Maggie Delamere “troll” account with the profile picture being an oyster/pearl hahaha

Also, packed in the hospital bag - sweet pea and jasmine scented candle. Get bleeping real, what’s that for - to cover up the smell of the tit when you tit yourself in front of your king? She’s actually delusional when it comes to the reality of giving birth and having a new born
lol good luck to lady truffle hog, they don’t allow candles as it’s a fire hazard and agains health and safety 🤣

Reactions: 7
duck knows...she probably sold them all a bottle of IDOL BY CHEZ TAYLOR disinfectant spray on entry. That house ain’t gunna pay for itself is it?? Then again they probs all had their lashes done in the beauty room just to spread corona a bit more.

Don’t forget about the oysters....😉
They'll be on the hospital menu won't they 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve decided I really don’t like Katie Hayes
come in, take a seat ☕ 🐸

what was it that did it for you?

for me it was using somebody else’s scan for her “Rainbow Baby” pregnancy announcement - followed by the huge party. I felt it was in bad taste but each to their own 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What about the fact she paid for a photoshoot but go everything else for her precious gifted? Part cash to look good but not for her babies essentials 😂

Reactions: 5
My delivery outfit was the cheapest nightie they had in Asda, as it went straight in the bin after my daughter was born. I think she imagines it’s going to be like a film; her wearing her white nightie, with a rosy glow and a slight sheen on her forehead, being tenderly mopped by Dello. A beautiful clean baby pops out, then we all have a glass of champers.

My Labour was more like - 8 hours of searing pain, screaming, blood, vomit, stitches and culminated in a midwife sticking her finger up my arse in front of my husband (to check for tears).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.