Katie Hayes #13 Truffle hog momma telling lockdown lies, daddy DIY is texting on the sly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah no don't do it girl. I've seen some horror stories!
Have yas all seen about Neil Horncastle and the people he sent. Not seen one good set 🙄 people ending up with filed down teeth, veneers an crowns hanging off and abscesses galore!!
Imagine having needle teeth 😬
No I’ve not seen this! Where can I find this haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have a family member who is a size 16, shes 5 ft 10/11.
She's been skinnier an didn't look well, a 16 suits her. I don't think you can generalise, because there is different factors attributing to it. Body shape, height etc!🤷‍♀️😬
Come on girls let's not fight between us.. Save the judgement for our THM.
Sorry for derailing but I can’t stand the judgment, everyone’s different and personally I just think get fucked if you think that being a size 16 makes you fat. I’ve been a size 8 and hated my body so just think unless you know someone’s health and medical history you shouldn’t comment xx

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Sorry for derailing but I can’t stand the judgment, everyone’s different and personally I just think get fucked if you think that being a size 16 makes you fat. I’ve been a size 8 and hated my body so just think unless you know someone’s health and medical history you shouldn’t comment xx
No definitely not!! I've been skinny, fat and everything in between. I was more self conscious when I was skin an bone than when I was chubbier! I'm now what I'd call pleasantly plump 😂xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ar don't 😂. My fellas mate is a bleeping whack job with it all. When he used to call here (pre 🔒👇) - I'd have to go an hide upstairs. My head falls off 😂
My fellas the same 😂 bleeping fruit loop with it all as soon as I hear 5G I pretend to be a kip 😂 threaten him with going to live with Kate

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahahaha said it before. Her an Dello where defo the wankers in the kitchen at parties chatting flat earth 😂😂😂
Just when I think I’ve grasped this girl she goes and throws another curve ball like this. Do we think she posts stuff like this to seem intelligent/“woke” or just to get people talking?

Also in other news I’ve just been binging Claire Chanelle’s Instagram and YouTube and that’s 100% where THM has copied the island on wheels idea from. She’s also put cupboard doors on her walk in wardrobe, as didn’t want all on display (exactly why THM said she did that) and her handles are all sea horses and shells. Looks beautiful. Raging it’s being ripped off by this melt

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Love this. I feel a bit tit now because I'm a 16 now. I was a size 8/10 forever and in the past year I've ballooned due to medications for my health conditions (lupus, endometriosis, fibromyalgia plus my happy pills and mood tablets) I've put on so much weight and I've got hardly any appetite so I'm not eating much. Thank you for explaining that people put on weight for all sorts of reasons xx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I apologise for any fat comments I’ve said and offended with. I’m 5’2 and a size 14 and I feel a fat tit daily but I don’t pretend I’m a size 8

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m a size 16 (I was 14 pre lockdown 😂) fewwwwmin!

Heard good things about Ollie and Darsh. Did DJ indesit get his gnashers in Turkey? They’re offensive

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know who he is an that’s bad enough 😂I’ll look now 🙈
If ya message me, I'll tell you the name to search. (can't put it on threads as they aren't a public profile so I'd be banned) 😂

I’m a size 16 (I was 14 pre lockdown 😂) fewwwwmin!

Heard good things about Ollie and Darsh. Did DJ indesit get his gnashers in Turkey? They’re offensive
Same gal 😂😂 bleeping Boris' fault this. Defo not the fact I need my mouth sewing up 😂😂😂😂.

Ollie and Darsh are fab! I don't know if his are Turkey teeth but THMs aren't an hers are just as bad. Like bleeping piano keys 🎹

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@Lurkymclurkinson1 i can’t do it I dunno how just tried haha🙄 Cryin though at what I’m readin 🙈gave someone horse tranq pills an sent her home with a case full of sleeves of ciggies 😂wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@Lurkymclurkinson1 i can’t do it I dunno how just tried haha🙄 Cryin though at what I’m readin 🙈gave someone horse tranq pills an sent her home with a case full of sleeves of ciggies 😂wtf
So tight on them. Gave one out of date antibiotics an sent her on her way & then when finally agreed to take her back to Turkey had her teeth knocked off with a hammer 😯😩🤦‍♀️👀

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I can’t cope with how much her photo shoot has been edited!! It’s making me cringe because she looks NOTHING like this in person !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.