Katie Hayes #13 Truffle hog momma telling lockdown lies, daddy DIY is texting on the sly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the other troll is sitting at 537 and I’m 326 or something so I reckon it must be that number and we’ve made πŸ‘πŸ»
Noooo, it's a number of reactions I read somewhere.
Not a prob.. THM is the gift that keeps on giving. She fuels us πŸ˜‚ and we'll be hitting them numbers even quicker if she releases any more MOMMA PHOTOS πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Noooo, it's a number of reactions I read somewhere.
Not a prob.. THM is the gift that keeps on giving. She fuels us πŸ˜‚ and we'll be hitting them numbers even quicker if she releases any more MOMMA PHOTOS πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚
Not lying when you say she’s fueling it!
I’m sure I joined at thread 5 or 6
Look at us now thread 13, 2 months later 🀣
The gift that keeps on giving

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How much is a set of Turkey Teeth gonna cost me? πŸ˜‚

I’ve just made VIP member I’m off to snort truffles in celebration
In sevil you're looking at about Β£3000 but that is with your flight and accommodation. She does a clinic in Liverpool also 🀣 she was trying to get me to get mine done when I went with my mate. I've got nice teeth, my smile is about the only thing I like about myself. When I said that to her, she was trying to say i could do with a brace πŸ™ˆπŸ€£ she made me proper paranoid. My dentist laughed when I told him. I get mine whitened and I had a brace a few years ago! Everyone always tells me my teeth are lovely and I felt so deflated when she was talking to me about it. My fella was fuming with me because I was actually debating getting them done after that and he was trying to get through to me that she is a saleswoman at the end of the day. I've seen sense now though and keep thinking I could have ended up with a grid like daddy DIY 🀣

• Wow
Reactions: 10
In sevil you're looking at about Β£3000 but that is with your flight and accommodation. She does a clinic in Liverpool also 🀣 she was trying to get me to get mine done when I went with my mate. I've got nice teeth, my smile is about the only thing I like about myself. When I said that to her, she was trying to say i could do with a brace πŸ™ˆπŸ€£ she made me proper paranoid. My dentist laughed when I told him. I get mine whitened and I had a brace a few years ago! Everyone always tells me my teeth are lovely and I felt so deflated when she was talking to me about it. My fella was fuming with me because I was actually debating getting them done after that and he was trying to get through to me that she is a saleswoman at the end of the day. I've seen sense now though and keep thinking I could have ended up with a grid like daddy DIY 🀣

Ah no don't do it girl. I've seen some horror stories!
Have yas all seen about Neil Horncastle and the people he sent. Not seen one good set πŸ™„ people ending up with filed down teeth, veneers an crowns hanging off and abscesses galore!!
Imagine having needle teeth 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Oh my god ok I’ve changed my mind! 🀣 my teeth are a bit wonky, might just look into Invisalign! Don’t want Delo teeth tbh 🀒

Reactions: 6
This thread has me in absolute stitches daily. I used to really enjoy her content pre tattle and it's really opened my eyes to the influences of the gram and I've unfollowed a tit load of then.

1 - I'm a Northerner and liverpool is my fave city. (Live 1.30hrs away. Scousers are the best crack and have the best style also an amazing night out. Every holiday I've gone on with the girls you always bump into a group of scousers yas are everywhere.

2- I got my makeup done in for a night out in Liverpool a couple of years ago and was talking about how I liked Kate on Instagram and her makeup looks etc (before I seen the light) and the makeup artist literally laughed and said shes a fraud and the talk of the town constantly! I was shocked πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the nieve small town Northerner!

Whay is Manwa sounds like somewhere my husband would like πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

As you where πŸ€ͺ

This thread has me in absolute stitches daily. I used to really enjoy her content pre tattle and it's really opened my eyes to the influences of the gram and I've unfollowed a tit load of then.

1 - I'm a Northerner and liverpool is my fave city. (Live 1.30hrs away. Scousers are the best crack and have the best style also an amazing night out. Every holiday I've gone on with the girls you always bump into a group of scousers yas are everywhere.

2- I got my makeup done in for a night out in Liverpool a couple of years ago and was talking about how I liked Kate on Instagram and her makeup looks etc (before I seen the light) and the makeup artist literally laughed and said shes a fraud and the talk of the town constantly! I was shocked πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the nieve small town Northerner!

As you where πŸ€ͺ

Looks like my auto correct is on the blink and NO I'm not THM πŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have a family member who is a size 16, shes 5 ft 10/11.
She's been skinnier an didn't look well, a 16 suits her. I don't think you can generalise, because there is different factors attributing to it. Body shape, height etc!πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜¬
Come on girls let's not fight between us.. Save the judgement for our THM.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Ah no don't do it girl. I've seen some horror stories!
Have yas all seen about Neil Horncastle and the people he sent. Not seen one good set πŸ™„ people ending up with filed down teeth, veneers an crowns hanging off and abscesses galore!!
Imagine having needle teeth 😬
Just googled that! Looks awful! My friend is having loads of trouble with hers. 2 of them have come loose and 3 of her stumps that they filed down are fractured. She is having murder with sevil about it xx
Oh my god ok I’ve changed my mind! 🀣 my teeth are a bit wonky, might just look into Invisalign! Don’t want Delo teeth tbh 🀒
Definitely don't get them!! I would only use veneers as a last resort now. Go to Ollie and Darsh and get invisalign! So much better for your teeth xx

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

As you where πŸ€ͺ

Looks like my auto correct is on the blink and NO I'm not THM πŸ™ƒ
First of all WELCOME 🍡🐸
Second.. Shes a mess and is constantly being gossed about!
Third.. It's a Chinese on the Wirral (Rock Ferry) & its divine. If ya fella likes Chinese and gargantuan portions, he'd been in his element πŸ˜‚πŸ˜¬

Ay, reckon I can start getting commission of the Man Wah. I'll accept payment in food πŸ˜‚πŸ·πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.