Katie Hayes #13 Truffle hog momma telling lockdown lies, daddy DIY is texting on the sly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No definitely not!! I've been skinny, fat and everything in between. I was more self conscious when I was skin an bone than when I was chubbier! I'm now what I'd call pleasantly plump πŸ˜‚xx
I developed an eating disorder at 16 with severe laxative abuse of over 60 tablets at a time. I was fortunate to still have 3 children but with complications during the pregnancy due to mental health. My boys are all healthy and different sizes themselves. Over 30 years later I still struggle with bulimia and severe mental health where I have been in a bad way for long periods of times. This forum of lovely folk on here is like a breathe of fresh air for me .πŸ₯° No one says , god she’s too gaunt today or she’s put on a bit of timber of late. In life we all want to be loved , liked but mainly just heard . I’d like to say thank you for allowing me to participate with you all. It’s took me months to get the courage to write on here but I’m so glad I did. πŸ˜ƒ

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I developed an eating disorder at 16 with severe laxative abuse of over 60 tablets at a time. I was fortunate to still have 3 children but with complications during the pregnancy due to mental health. My boys are all healthy and different sizes themselves. Over 30 years later I still struggle with bulimia and severe mental health where I have been in a bad way for long periods of times. This forum of lovely folk on here is like a breathe of fresh air for me .πŸ₯° No one says , god she’s too gaunt today or she’s put on a bit of timber of late. In life we all want to be loved , liked but mainly just heard . I’d like to say thank you for allowing me to participate with you all. It’s took me months to get the courage to write on here but I’m so glad I did. πŸ˜ƒ
You're amazing, always remember that! If you ever need to talk, I'm here xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We are all practically perfect in our very own ways ❀
I love coming on, it's an escape. An like you say a breath of fresh air to speak to like minded people πŸ‘Œ

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m laid in bed telling myself there’s sf chocolate in the fridge just go an eat a piece.

An it’s like no get to bed now and stop thinking about eating ffs.

suppose it is world chocolate day so brb 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So tight on them. Gave one out of date antibiotics an sent her on her way & then when finally agreed to take her back to Turkey had her teeth knocked off with a hammer πŸ˜―πŸ˜©πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ‘€
Am gobsmacked 😳it’s so sly. I had an argument with Neil once in Liverpool an he said he’d get his mum to smash my head in πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
No. Girls. I'm dead. I've just spat my tea everywhere.
So.. The better half πŸ‘€πŸ™„ has been eyeballing me for pissing laughing at this, winding him up. He's just gone 'come on, we going up or ya gonna spend all night ripping the back end of bargain bin Gemma Collins'
Can. Not. Breathe.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Am gobsmacked 😳it’s so sly. I had an argument with Neil once in Liverpool an he said he’d get his mum to smash my head in πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Bloody hell suprised he didn’t just try sitting on ya tbf.

what was the argument about? Did ya get the last pie at the chippy?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You're amazing, always remember that! If you ever need to talk, I'm here xx
That’s very kind of you indeed and I really appreciate that.πŸ₯°
I get so bleeping annoyed with THE ICONS POSTS , because what she portrays is not real life at all and all these young vulnerable kids ( like mine) actually think Instagram is real bleeping life !!!! What a bloody joke .......

• Heart
No. Girls. I'm dead. I've just spat my tea everywhere.
So.. The better half πŸ‘€πŸ™„ has been eyeballing me for pissing laughing at this. He's just gone 'come on, we going up or ya gonna spend all night ripping the back end of bargain bin Gemma Collins'
Can. Not. Breathe.
Suppose he did get ya a Chinese πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nah.. It just doesn't cut it. THMs king brings her frosties in bed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘€
Also uses the toilet whilst she’s festering in that bath of hers.

Such a lucky girl she is

Right then here we are. I lurked after *the video* joined coz I wanted to see your screenshots and well I just CANNOT anymore. Who does this bleeping head think she is? I cannot COPE. Unfortunately I know Delo and I can tell you that they’re a match made in heaven. Deserve one another. Hideous the pair of them.
You’ve had me all in tears though, hilarious the lot of yas πŸ˜‚
Come back?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can’t cope with how much her photo shoot has been edited!! It’s making me cringe because she looks NOTHING like this in person !!!
Same here. Making me madder by the minute and I’ve nearly just smashed my head through the window when I realised my best mate has liked every one of them πŸ˜©πŸ€―πŸ™ˆ

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah no don't do it girl. I've seen some horror stories!
Have yas all seen about Neil Horncastle and the people he sent. Not seen one good set πŸ™„ people ending up with filed down teeth, veneers an crowns hanging off and abscesses galore!!
Imagine having needle teeth 😬
Who is he? I'm reading reviews on some page I'm sure I've heard people mentioning him.

Who is he? I'm reading reviews on some page I'm sure I've heard people mentioning him.
Some fella from the arse end of Birko. Flogging dodgy teeth and plastic surgery. He holds consultations himself, when hes got no medical background. Has advised people to have gastric sleeves (where your stomach is cut away).. Leaving them with long term health problems. Has seen to bookings for people to have veneers in Turkey an they've had horrific problems. Awful!😬😬😬😩

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.