Katie Hayes #13 Truffle hog momma telling lockdown lies, daddy DIY is texting on the sly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's crazy isn't it. Kind of wish I knew, Kind of love being anonymous 😂
I'm the same, dying to know who you all are, but being a woman of mystery is quite good also 🤣 thank you all though for being so amazing! I've been going through a really horrible time lately, my mental health is really suffering, but you lot have all welcomed me, listened to me and been there for me! I've spoken to you all about some things I won't speak to my boyfriend or mates about and you have all been nothing but lovely to me. You really don't realise how much I appreciate it xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 35
We always bump into someone we know when we go on holiday aswell. No matter where we go, at one point we’ll hear the shout of my husband’s name - he’s taller than me so they see him first 😂
We went to Turkey last year and went to Sevil smile with my mate who was getting a full set of Turkey teeth. The waiting room was full of scousers and I knew 4 people in there 🤣 literally everyone came out with the same smile. A mouth full of teeth too big for them, so white, they can be seen from the international space station 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
bleeping hell
What the duck Is she playing at🤣 not being funny but I know MUAS who are 18-20 with more followers they DO NOT think they’re celebrities how embarrassing is she. These young ones probably have done more ‘celebs’ than KHM. I’m really embarrassed for her today, have photos of your pregnancy by all means but Jesus Christ YOU ARE NOT GOING IN THE NEXT OK MAGAZINE.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Right then here we are. I lurked after *the video* joined coz I wanted to see your screenshots and well I just CANNOT anymore. Who does this bleeping head think she is? I cannot COPE. Unfortunately I know Delo and I can tell you that they’re a match made in heaven. Deserve one another. Hideous the pair of them.
You’ve had me all in tears though, hilarious the lot of yas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How much is a set of Turkey Teeth gonna cost me? 😂

I’ve just made VIP member I’m off to snort truffles in celebration

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I can’t look at any more of her pregnancy shoot photos it’s actually knocking me sick. How can someone be so in love with themselves?! It’s very very weird.
Bet she will have them blown up on canvas and put all over the 3 bed semi 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How much is a set of Turkey Teeth gonna cost me? 😂

I’ve just made VIP member I’m off to snort truffles in celebration
congrats hun!! I think you should have a KHM special to celebrate....oysters, dashings of truffle oil, malted milk tea and some more truffle oil. Shame you can’t have a bit of DJ indesit playing in the background 🤣🤣🤣xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t look at any more of her pregnancy shoot photos it’s actually knocking me sick. How can someone be so in love with themselves?! It’s very very weird.
Bet she will have them blown up on canvas and put all over the 3 bed semi 🤢
I bet the meff as got them as her screen saver on her phone 🙄

Reactions: 2
And because she couldn’t wait to do a “unique” pregnancy announcement...which was smashing a dome of chocolate with the scan pic inside (about a 12 week scan when she was only about 6 weeks or something like that!) Still cringing at that chocolate smash, fair enough if you had sent that as a gift but did them 2 just sit an eat it afterwards?! 😂
so is she not 34 weeks as she states? Her maternity feather photo does not look like a 34 week pregnancy - or maybe I was just a complete 🐷 in pregnancy!

Reactions: 2
Right then here we are. I lurked after *the video* joined coz I wanted to see your screenshots and well I just CANNOT anymore. Who does this bleeping head think she is? I cannot COPE. Unfortunately I know Delo and I can tell you that they’re a match made in heaven. Deserve one another. Hideous the pair of them.
You’ve had me all in tears though, hilarious the lot of yas 😂
Ooooh hey hun tell us more? Did he assault his ex? Was he reprimanded? Shall I alert Wirral safeguarding?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
congrats hun!! I think you should have a KHM special to celebrate....oysters, dashings of truffle oil, malted milk tea and some more truffle oil. Shame you can’t have a bit of DJ indesit playing in the background 🤣🤣🤣xxx
Omg I’ve actually just had a malted tea! 😂 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.