Katie Hayes #13 Truffle hog momma telling lockdown lies, daddy DIY is texting on the sly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same here. Making me madder by the minute and I’ve nearly just smashed my head through the window when I realised my best mate has liked every one of them 😩🤯🙈
Oh god I’d do the exact same😭!!! She infuriates me!! The fact she went to a birthday party a few days ago and it was FULL of people made me feel sick!! She doesn’t realise what damage she is doing. Someone needs to get it into her head that her immune system isn’t powerful. Absolute twit

Reactions: 5
Sorry girls I’m from miles away but all the talk of the Chinese I had to google and do a late night salivate over the menu of Man Wah moaning to my fella I really really wanted salt and pepper chips - 1* hygiene are you having a laugh! Now they’ve defo got rusty fridges in Man Wah’s 🤣
Liverpool is a world unto its own. Used to hang about with scousers and thought it was mental their only conversation was about other people in Liverpool; everyone knows everyone and news travels faster than the speed of light. bleeping fabulous blow drys mind and a scream on a night out!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s very kind of you indeed and I really appreciate that.🥰
I get so bleeping annoyed with THE ICONS POSTS , because what she portrays is not real life at all and all these young vulnerable kids ( like mine) actually think Instagram is real bleeping life !!!! What a bloody joke .......
When i was younger, footballers, authors etc were role models. Now it's a load of talentless wannabes, who are famous for basically having sex on TV or doing tit makeup. They get loads of work done and airbrush themselves to within an inch of their lives. Hopefully this influencer craze will be over soon enough and young kids will have better people to look up to x

Reactions: 13
You can’t swing an elbow in Liverpool without hitting an ex or someone you hate 😂 love it though! Nothing wrong with the Wirral either but I am not claiming truff momma! Keep her over there!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I need to go to bed before I start gathering bastard boulders ready to hurl . She blows so much smoke up her own arse she probably inhales her own farts to smell them 🤢🤢!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How can Cheryl be flogging those PPE visors when she was literally filming her kids passing round a shisha pipe the other night 😳
SO TRUE!! The fact she had so many people there too!! Why couksnt she just wait until lockdown restrictions were lifted before she had some big fancy bleeping party. The things they do for a few likes makes me cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry girls I’m from miles away but all the talk of the Chinese I had to google and do a late night salivate over the menu of Man Wah moaning to my fella I really really wanted salt and pepper chips - 1* hygiene are you having a laugh! Now they’ve defo got rusty fridges in Man Wah’s 🤣
Liverpool is a world unto its own. Used to hang about with scousers and thought it was mental their only conversation was about other people in Liverpool; everyone knows everyone and news travels faster than the speed of light. bleeping fabulous blow drys mind and a scream on a night out!
Haha nooo, it was years ago that and it got closed and sorted! They've been bollocked an are back in business now girl 😂. People reshared it last year an caused agro for the owners 😩.

I swear the wirral is just as bad if not worse, my mate lived in Liverpool for years and when she moved here she couldn't believe it. Everyone knows EVERYONES business 😂

Reactions: 3
Bloody hell suprised he didn’t just try sitting on ya tbf.

what was the argument about? Did ya get the last pie at the chippy?

He was chasing someone tryna swill them an then flew off the handle an started screamin at us cos we were lookin😂 hillarious

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When i was younger, footballers, authors etc were role models. Now it's a load of talentless wannabes, who are famous for basically having sex on TV or doing tit makeup. They get loads of work done and airbrush themselves to within an inch of their lives. Hopefully this influencer craze will be over soon enough and young kids will have better people to look up to x
Can’t pass soon enough for me !! I believe mine was JR from Dallas . God I loved him , I even had a I LOVE JR MUG. 😂🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Some fella from the arse end of Birko. Flogging dodgy teeth and plastic surgery. He holds consultations himself, when hes got no medical background. Has advised people to have gastric sleeves (where your stomach is cut away).. Leaving them with long term health problems. Has seen to bookings for people to have veneers in Turkey an they've had horrific problems. Awful!😬😬😬😩
The reviews are horrific. How could you live with yourself knowing you had ruined somebody? Karma will get him.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just when I think I’ve grasped this girl she goes and throws another curve ball like this. Do we think she posts stuff like this to seem intelligent/“woke” or just to get people talking?

Also in other news I’ve just been binging Claire Chanelle’s Instagram and YouTube and that’s 100% where THM has copied the island on wheels idea from. She’s also put cupboard doors on her walk in wardrobe, as didn’t want all on display (exactly why THM said she did that) and her handles are all sea horses and shells. Looks beautiful. Raging it’s being ripped off by this melt
That's defo what she does! She thinks it makes her more relevant because the 'woke', conspiracy theorist stuff is starting to take off. I do read some stuff myself.. Some things I do get/believe etc. But hate seeing sheep just sharing for the sake or relevance. It's like this Pizzagate scandal at the mo, people are sharing left right an centre but haven't actually looked in to it properly 😩👀😬😂

Also the pregnancy announcement. Her neck looks huge!!! Then she posts a photo on the same video which has been edited massively!! It makes me feel physically sick.

Reactions: 4
The reviews are horrific. How could you live with yourself knowing you had ruined somebody? Karma will get him.
It’s scary though - all the young ones want the same teeth now and going through hell to get them! I’d never go abroad for such major surgery it’s crazy!

Also, does anyone actually know when she had the photo shoot done? I can’t remember when she posted the first “teaser” 🤮

It’s scary though - all the young ones want the same teeth now and going through hell to get them! I’d never go abroad for such major surgery it’s crazy!
Never. Far too risky!!
Did THM have her GB abroad? Does that explain why it's never worked an she has a lifelong subscription to Adobe Photoshop 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Never. Far too risky!!
Did THM have her GB abroad? Does that explain why it's never worked an she has a lifelong subscription to Adobe Photoshop 👀
I feel like it was in the UK.... but probably on finance 💸 boobs were defo done in Poland though. Flew home early, got infected and had to come crying to the NHS 😤

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I feel like it was in the UK.... but probably on finance 💸 boobs were defo done in Poland though. Flew home early, got infected and had to come crying to the NHS 😤
Band on Klarna, Tits on tick! Comes crying to the NHS to save her riddled airbags when shes dodged a tax bill.
She's got a bleeping nerve hasn't she.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why’s her old mate CL with the kid called perla , who works on housewife’s of Cheshire doing makeup, doing so many swipe ups 🤷🏼‍♀️ We see you Carla, turn it in or you’ll end up with a thread 🙃
did love her page but she’s taking the piss. We know you get commission and you’ve been doing makeups but don’t turn into THM. Katie let her know tar 👍🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Also, does anyone actually know when she had the photo shoot done? I can’t remember when she posted the first “teaser” 🤮
My son turned 18 last week and in true insta style asked for a Rolex or failing that a set of new gnashers!! 😂🤪 Fair to say he did not get either but was still happy with what he did get . I’m thinking when he’s 21 the little tit will expect a flash motor........
No wonder I hate icons , queens, and god damn motor mouths who ram tit down your throat !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone seen the news about covid and pulmonary fibrosis? 3 year prognosis. So there you go KHM with your total disregard for social distancing and isolation, if you catch it on one of your many outings and pass it to someone else, If they don’t die of Covid then they might die a slow painful 3 year death of suffocation!!! I’m sorry but that is absolutely horrific. I can’t breathe at the thought of it!!
I feel so sorry for anyone that will have to come into contact with her at Arrowe Park because you know she’s been around tonnes of people, who also have a total disregard for anyone else’s health.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
My son turned 18 last week and in true insta style asked for a Rolex or failing that a set of new gnashers!! 😂🤪 Fair to say he did not get either but was still happy with what he did get . I’m thinking when he’s 21 the little tit will expect a flash motor........
No wonder I hate icons , queens, and god damn motor mouths who ram tit down your throat !!!!
It's a joke with kids isn't it. My 9 year old asked for 'A Gucci rig out, Louis Vuitton rig out, and a sausage dog' because some youtuber he watches got all that in one shopping spree. He got duck all like that an loved every present.
All this shite is turning kids in to monsters 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.