Katie Hayes #13 Truffle hog momma telling lockdown lies, daddy DIY is texting on the sly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I showed my fella and he said and I quote:
''If you got pregnant and said you was doing a photoshoot like that, I'd remind you your not a celeb.. Tell you to give your head a good bleeping shake and duck off. She looks like a bleeping wanker, she's rough as toast' (Thats his favourite saying)😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She needs to have her hand on her bump so that everyone remembers she’s pregnant. I looked like that after a kfc earlier.
This new picture means we’ve got another 24+ hours of her reposting everyone blowing smoke up her arse..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet we all do. And bet we all at least know of eachother 😂😂😂😂😂 strange but funny isn't it x
It really is. Liverpool is a mad place to live, you always know or know of somebody. I was talking to my oldest about this before! Everyone round here knows me so whenever we go out or go for something to eat (pre lockdown 🤣) I would always end up talking to loads of people. My oldest asked me did I know anybody 'famous' and I said that in Liverpool, some people are famous in Liverpool, but nowhere else. And it's true, we have quite a few Liverpool 'celebs' but they aren't well known out of Liverpool xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
We have friends in Liverpool and go to see them at least a few times a year and I LOVE everything about Liverpool, you cannot get friendlier people anywhere and the fashion is to die for, bars and restaurants amazing and it’s a beautiful city. Liverpool doesn’t deserve THM 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It really is. Liverpool is a mad place to live, you always know or know of somebody. I was talking to my oldest about this before! Everyone round here knows me so whenever we go out or go for something to eat (pre lockdown 🤣) I would always end up talking to loads of people. My oldest asked me did I know anybody 'famous' and I said that in Liverpool, some people are famous in Liverpool, but nowhere else. And it's true, we have quite a few Liverpool 'celebs' but they aren't well known out of Liverpool xx
Yeah definitely!! Strange isn't it. Thats why Kate thinks she's so famous because knobhead kids round here recognise her 😂😂 xx

Reactions: 5
We always bump into someone we know when we go on holiday aswell. No matter where we go, at one point we’ll hear the shout of my husband’s name - he’s taller than me so they see him first 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
We always bump into someone we know when we go on holiday aswell. No matter where we go, at one point we’ll hear the shout of my husband’s name - he’s taller than me so they see him first 😂
Yes! That's happened to us too 😂 hysterical isn't it! Really is a small world 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
UNREAL.. MOMA GOALS.... ICONIC.... SPIT OF KHLOE K... CANT DEAL
duck OFF 🙌
We have friends in Liverpool and go to see them at least a few times a year and I LOVE everything about Liverpool, you cannot get friendlier people anywhere and the fashion is to die for, bars and restaurants amazing and it’s a beautiful city. Liverpool doesn’t deserve THM 😂
Kate’s not from Liverpool, she’s from the Wirral

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can’t wait for in 15 years time when influencers are a thing of the past and THM and olif are sat on garden furniture next to the rusty fridge looking at her pregnancy shoot ‘Now you see olif mummy used to be really famous, I had 147k followers and was a real boss babe ceo’ and she’s gonna think ‘my mum was such a dick head’

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Can’t wait for in 15 years time when influencers are a thing of the past and THM and olif are sat on garden furniture next to the rusty fridge looking at her pregnancy shoot ‘Now you see olif mummy used to be really famous, I had 147k followers and was a real boss babe ceo’ and she’s gonna think ‘my mum was such a dick head’
And a rat for pawning her cartier

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.