Katie Hayes #129 Does she even like makeup?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On another thread they were saying about babies being kept in a car seat for too long and it reminded me of Olive being glued into hers for months on end, even on that boat in Dubai 😭

Reactions: 25
View attachment 1063986

How can she post stop focusing on the haters when she’s being tiny tears and obsessed with the haters for the gram
HER WHOLE LIFE REVOLVES AROUND US HAHAHAHAHAHA. She’s too much for me today

Everytime they go for a meal on a special occasion Truff must sit there gasping for the ring.....
When Delo says I've got something to ask you , her arse is squeaking then he says.....

"Have we got to pay for this meal ? Have you sorted a #collab #ad "😂😂
Have we got to pay for this meal 😂😂😂😂crying

So was she earning money from people using her link? She must of thought she was dead clever coming up with that one!
Tell me your skint without telling me your skint. bleeping HELL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hope soft shite has his name on the mortgage although I highly doubt it after the trouble she had when she split with Phil even though she needed his name on the mortgage because she couldn’t get one on her own. He put all the work into the house and she tried to see him off with duck all. I think she had to give him 10k in the end. I don’t see how she’s contributing anymore? It’s probably all on Delo. What happened to his power plant job 🤣 he became a full time planneller overnight.

She’s really in a pickle isn’t she. Best get some weddings booked truff.
She can’t book any weddings troll. Her diary is open but it is full

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
On another thread they were saying about babies being kept in a car seat for too long and it reminded me of Olive being glued into hers for months on end, even on that boat in Dubai 😭
That was shocking that.

Also, she would have to be permanently doing bridal makeup (and declaring her own taxes) to make enough money to live. One bride every 2 months is duck all. What a joke she is.

Reactions: 17
Everytime they go for a meal on a special occasion Truff must sit there gasping for the ring.....
When Delo says I've got something to ask you , her arse is squeaking then he says.....

"Have we got to pay for this meal ? Have you sorted a #collab #ad "😂😂
Imagine her face when he goes down on one knee and she realises he's just dropped something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I honestly don’t understand her. Someone said to her on that live that she should do more classes and she said she wouldn’t go back to it because she hasn’t got the confidence to…… whilst doing a makeup tutorial live to 300 people 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s obviously in massive denial that she’s skint. She sold her stake in the salon which she’s obviously spent, in the hope that the influencer hun life would pay for her lifestyle. Katie Jane, you need to think of a plan b and fast because everything you do will be called out on here. Stop being a liar, stop being a fake and just earn a living like the rest of us have to!
How can she say she hasn't got the confidence to do makeup classes , but she jumps around in her grundies with her spare type out making reels for Instagram ??

bleeping weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Because we are all in a poetic mood tonight.

Once upon a time........

Once upon a time, in the Land of Liverpool
Lived a little princess who refused to go to school
The Old Queen begged and pleaded, beseeched her and cajoled
But Princess Kate just sat there on her throne of gold
Old Queen Mez was frantic 'But Kate you need to learn
How to write and read a book, a living you must earn'
So Kate gave into Old Queen Mez and got herself a job
She started work at Savers and found a till to rob
Then one day she told Queen Mez 'Im going to Beauty School
I'll learn to put on eyelashes(badly) and make you look a fool'
In bed one night she said to Matt 'Im going to ditch my job
Im going to be an influencer and earn us a few bob'
Then she had a baby, the cutest little girl
She really was too precious and too pure for this world
But Olive was a pretty thing and Kate soon realised
That babies were quite useful and could be monetised.
Soon Olive had a wardrobe bigger than her Mama's
Filled with shoes and dresses, coats and strange pyjamas.
Not for her Primarni, George or H&M
But Dolce and Gabbana, Dior and Chanel
Everything that Olive wore was begged or #Gifted#Ad
Olive was the best thing Katie ever had!
Katie, girl, we Tattlers do not wish you pain
But can you please remember to sometimes use your brain?
We are not illiterate, foolish or unwise
And we can see right through your badly concealed lies.
Bravo 👏 👏 @Cady1954 but please remember she is not a representative of Liverpool, she is from the darkside.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t think she means confidence, I think she means skills
She never had them to begin with , the bleep can't speak English !

Remember the days when it was none stop stories about - Government funded coursessss , government funded coursesss its all she used to say 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1063784

New here, seen the tears on Sunday and she directed me here.

I am not ashamed to say I do use Zilch now and then, and wanted them confirm this. I have seen the Horlicks and doubted this. What a sad life she has. I cannot believe her.
Ha ha ha omg I feel Ashamed for her. Why does she do this is she that desperate 🙈 Get a bleeping job Katie you tampsarse

I honestly don’t understand her. Someone said to her on that live that she should do more classes and she said she wouldn’t go back to it because she hasn’t got the confidence to…… whilst doing a makeup tutorial live to 300 people 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s obviously in massive denial that she’s skint. She sold her stake in the salon which she’s obviously spent, in the hope that the influencer hun life would pay for her lifestyle. Katie Jane, you need to think of a plan b and fast because everything you do will be called out on here. Stop being a liar, stop being a fake and just earn a living like the rest of us have to!
She’s can’t do classes she’s not qualified to sign people off. That’s what pep head was for and she burnt that bridge 😂😂 she would need to go back to college and do esol as English is obviously her 2nd language 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Omg girls I’m mortified by Six By Nico’s Hygiene rating 😱😱 I’ve been there so many times. This is as bad as when Maghull’s Jade View got a 0😭

I’ll have wait until it’s re-inspected to go back. Anyone know how long they get?

Read the wiki

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Most make up artists I know have to do brows and some other treatments to make it worthwhile as a full time job, nobody wants or needs make up done the majority of the week so your busy days doing faces is Friday & Saturday I guess. Even if she was doing a salon full of girls every Saturday, she still wouldn’t be making that much money to pay a mortgage, a £600 monthly payment for an old Range Rover, go holidays and eat out all the time… she must be up to her eyeballs in debt!

Reactions: 31
View attachment 1063784

New here, seen the tears on Sunday and she directed me here.

I am not ashamed to say I do use Zilch now and then, and wanted them confirm this. I have seen the Horlicks and doubted this. What a sad life she has. I cannot believe her.
What is this zilch?

Omg girls I’m mortified by Six By Nico’s Hygiene rating 😱😱 I’ve been there so many times. This is as bad as when Maghull’s Jade View got a 0😭

I’ll have wait until it’s re-inspected to go back. Anyone know how long they get?

Read the wiki
One I used to love jade view is this the one by thr canal we used to get bladder by the canal and then go to the chippy and get bbq sauce And chips ha ha early 1990s like 🙈😂

Reactions: 4
Most make up artists I know have to do brows and some other treatments to make it worthwhile as a full time job, nobody wants or needs make up done the majority of the week so your busy days doing faces is Friday & Saturday I guess. Even if she was doing a salon full of girls every Saturday, she still wouldn’t be making that much money to pay a mortgage, a £600 monthly payment for an old Range Rover, go holidays and eat out all the time… she must be up to her eyeballs in debt!
I agree and it’s not 2010 it’s 2022, most women are brilliant at doing their own make up these days thanks to the countless YouTube tutorials and info on great products and skin care, not to mention the affordable make up tools. When I was 20 the best brushes were the Mac ones and they were £20 each! The 20yr olds of today aren’t into the Kate Hayes cement foundation look.
And with that in mind it kinda blows my mind that you’d choose her to do your wedding make up of all things, the brides must look like drag queens in real life.
Peaches wouldn’t even have her back, she’s not good enough but she does have a skill she can build on if she’d just stop being so arrogant and get over herself.

Reactions: 27
I said this in Jeff’s thread but six by nico is shite anyway, honestly don’t know why people like it

Reactions: 16
So it wasnt wine tasting it was a tasting menu with matching wines🤣

I went to an actual wine tasting night in
A Tavola at the back of il forno and Sapporo, its really good you can book it for groups of you and you learn all about the wines and you get food aswel that the wine complimented, would recommend for a night out if you like wine or even if you don’t it’s good for something different
Ooh not heard of this. Thanks. My other half would love this !

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she means confidence, I think she means skills
This exactly. You just need to take a quick look on Tiktok and see the amazing make up being done over there to realise ham beast needs to up her game 1000%
She baffles me, she's so bleeping lazy in terms of her career. There's no planning, no upskilling herself, learning new trends etc. The amount of facetuning and filtering that goes on with her posts you wouldn't know if she's any good anyhoo.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.