Katie Hayes #129 Does she even like makeup?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome troll you’re going to love it here! Make sure your pour yourself a glass of whispering angle 📐 from your rusty fridge and read the wiki!

What a twit faking an advert for Zilch, I’ll say it again, what a sad little life Katie Jane 😂
Thank You. I haven’t got passed the first page of the wiki, I’ve been too busy laughing at the Valentines rhymes.

Dot did you forward all the tweets to them, don’t worry if you didn’t, I did 😆 good work troll
No, I just said I use you and I am disappointed that they had used her to promote their company.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So she’s that poor she has to pretend she’s working with a finance company just to get the £10 sign ups off other people hahahahahaha na fuk right off. Jealous trolls though aren’t we 😂😂😂😂 she never fails

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
So it wasn't wine "testing" was it really Katie, it was paired wine to the dishes. I mean honestly, can you get anything right?

Wonder if they asked her to take it down?
Nah she seen here and tit herself

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank You. I haven’t got passed the first page of the wiki, I’ve been too busy laughing at the Valentines rhymes.

No, I just said I use you and I am disappointed that they had used her to promote their company.
Same girl nothing to be ashamed of either, don’t worry us trolls are a lovely bunch, we support each other and no judgement either 💕 Zilch got sent the tweets over live chat and also in an email too. So they have received them. Hahahahahahaha truff 🖕🏻

So she’s that poor she has to pretend she’s working with a finance company just to get the £10 sign ups off other people hahahahahaha na fuk right off. Jealous trolls though aren’t we 😂😂😂😂 she never fails
She won’t be making Zilch now will she😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 soz abar you fat tits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m so embarrassed for her, this Zilch thing she’s tried making out is a collab, is like when I order hair extensions online. They email me saying ‘You’ll get £10 off for every friend who uses your unique discount code xxxx111222333yyy’

I am honestly beyond mortified for her !!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
How bleeping funny is this that fat tits been made a bleep of AGAIN 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’m screaming.
Us: Alexa many companies is Kate Hayes Makeup working with ??

Alexa: ZILCH , ZERO

Us: In Spanish please too Alexa Hun

Alexa: CERO

bleeping HILARIOUS her hahahahaha !! She's a bad show 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
How bleeping funny is this that fat tits been made a bleep of AGAIN 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’m screaming.
It’s hilarious. Her whole life is a sham she must be constantly on edge incase she’s found out about something else. It’s literally daily now that she’s looking a bleep 🤣🤣 not even assed anymore I know for a fact her life is miserable and that will do for me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
278F0155-3077-4573-8D21-AF3AABBDBBA8.png

How can she post stop focusing on the haters when she’s being tiny tears and obsessed with the haters for the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh wow she thinks the tasting menu is small? Albeit each course is small but there’s six of them!!
what was the calorie count for all of that Kate hun?

fact she says “we paid in full” as if Six by Nico would ever work with you 😂😂 not that that would stop her from lying about it 🙄
None of that looks appetising to me, I’d much rather a Nando’s takeaway and a film.

I’m not believing that anything she posts now is an advert unless it says paid partnership under her Instagram handle. It’s not even funny anymore she’s tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The staff at the restaurant were so nice. Probably cause you paid truff. So the staff usually look at her like ‘what a beggy woman’ and just know there is no tipping involved

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think we're going to get a comedy specs meltdown any minute now Valentines is over , we had a preview the other day with the fake crying in the car.

Reactions: 26
She weren’t thinking about “be kind” when her and her elf on the panelled shelf went to confront a pregnant woman was she. She makes me sick. Spinning that “be kind” again because she’s been made a fool of again.

None of that looks appetising to me, I’d much rather a Nando’s takeaway and a film.

I’m not believing that anything she posts now is an advert unless it says paid partnership under her Instagram handle. It’s not even funny anymore she’s tragic.
All you have to do girl is message the company send them the tweets and see what their reply is

That food looks like it wouldn’t fill a hole in my tooth tbh

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh wow she thinks the tasting menu is small? Albeit each course is small but there’s six of them!!
what was the calorie count for all of that Kate hun?

fact she says “we paid in full” as if Six by Nico would ever work with you 😂😂 not that that would stop her from lying about it 🙄
I swear of they EVER gift that smelly wide receiver I'll be done with them and so will the rest of the fambo who they get regular business from.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m so embarrassed for her, this Zilch thing she’s tried making out is a collab, is like when I order hair extensions online. They email me saying ‘You’ll get £10 off for every friend who uses your unique discount code xxxx111222333yyy’

I am honestly beyond mortified for her !!!!!!!!

Isn't that the restaurant that was on SB page which was reported to the council fir poor hygiene?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She weren’t thinking about “be kind” when her and her elf on the panelled shelf went to confront a pregnant woman was she. She makes me sick. Spinning that “be kind” again because she’s been made a fool of again.

All you have to do girl is message the company send them the tweets and see what their reply is

That food looks like it wouldn’t fill a hole in my tooth tbh
You'd be surprised, how full you feel after it, not stuffed were you need a lie down, but full enough to feel satisfied

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.